This solution is ranked
in What are the best games like Civilization on iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best destruction games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult games to play on my AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult strategy games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy multi-player cross-platform turn-based gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy war games for ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best empire building games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play games for IOSRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best airplane mode appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best casual mobile games that will make you smileRead user opinions
in What are the best long term games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
What the community says about The Battle of Polytopia
- "If i am not playing Civilization I am playing the Battle of Polytopia...This is sort of the same as the Civilization because in here i would alos have to lead a civilization into war and yeah i have to build an empire. ""I didn't like this at all. It was boring, and as if that wasn't bad enough, it would always freeze up and glitch, and then close out, which was really annoying because it happened at least once every time I tried to play. I ended up uninstalling it."
- "My grandparents live in the middle of nowhere, and one of the problems with their location is that all the conveniences of having a smartphone, like entertainment, are non-existent when I visit them. So I was looking for a strategy game which I could play offline for my next visit. The Battle of Polytopia is a great indie strategy game for Android devices. It provided me hours of entertainment while at my grandparent's home, which was surely needed. ""Despite having cute graphics, this game is pretty intense and has put me on the edge of my seat most the time I've played it. The game itself is awesome and requires quick reaction skills and strategic thinking. Would totes recommend this game to everyone looking for a cool strategy game""This game is AWESOME. It kept me entertained for hours and was easy to get a hang of. No bugs to speak of and was exactly what I was looking for. Gem of a strategy game!"
- "This is my favorite game among turn-based strategy games. I enjoyed expanding my territory. The visuals are taking me back to my younger days as I play the game. I also played this in open-ended mode and it is more fun with it."
- "This game is a ton of fun and reminds me of the older Legend of Zelda (original NES) type turn-based stuff. It has a lot of action, well developed characters and levels. I play this one at least 5 times a week and enjoy it for its simple gameplay, but deceiving difficulty. You'll definitely find it challenging!"
- "This is one of my favorite war game apps that I use on my ipad. It's been working great but I have had a couple of issues since they pushed out the newest update. It crashes every once in a while and I have to restart it. Sometimes it will also hang. Hope they fix it in the next update."
- "The Battle of Polytopia is a good turn-based strategy app with generated maps using really pretty, cartoon-style graphics. It's like a very lightweight version of Civ that you can play on the go. It's simple and easy to learn, but it would be nice to have more options for tribes and maps. ""It basically took the beginning of the intro of the game and pasted it here. I would like to know how bad the transactions are in the game. Also if it works on all tablets and phones.""The Battle of Polytopia got me through some flights. I have issues with flight, so this application was very good for helping me keep on track."
- "If you like playing Minecraft, this is another world of blocks that you will like ✌️ It's a strategy game so you'll be needing achievements in order to unlock the tribes"