This solution is ranked
in What are the best Roguelikes on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games under 250MB that can be played on low end PC'sRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelike games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games under 400 MBRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games similar to Diablo 3Read user opinions
in What are the best Ps4 roguelike gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best casual indie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best 512 MB RAM gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play on HalloweenRead user opinions
in what are the hardest video gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelikes/roguelites on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Zelda-like PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best top-down shooter games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC Dungeon Crawler RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Top-down Shooter games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawler games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play without graphic card and low RAM memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Binding of Isaac
- "The Binding of Isaac is such an addicting game! Best random dungeon game I've played to date. There are classes you can unlock, the maps are fun, and the overall story is interesting. I recommend this to people all the time!""its like low graphics zelda type but really really brutal. The plot is simply amazing and full of fearful things.""The Binding of Isaac isn't exactly your average Roguelike, but it's definitely a welcome modern adaptation. Purists might disagree, but I think it takes Roguelikes to a whole new level."
- "This game didn't work well for me at all. The cutscene opened okay but then after that it just kept glitching out. It was slow to load and enemies would attack me before I had a chance to dodge them, which was really frustrating. Maybe there are some games that run well on PC's under 250MB but The Binding of Isaac is definitely not it. And the premise of the game is super strange too! "
- "This game has a strange plot. Isaac's mother is a deranged individual who hears voices of higher powers and threatens to sacrifice him to the gods. Fearing this, Isaac hides in his basement. While in the basement, he goes on an adventure where he runs into even more deranged enemies and kills them along the way. He also discovers a world of treasures which give him supernatural ability to kill his enemies and eventually make his way to safety.""Does your mother every drive you crazy? Well we have got the perfect venting tool for you: The Binding of Issac. You'll face your deranged mother as well as insane enemies. Be careful not to loose your brother and sister! This game is sure to help you in dealing with your family woes, so afterwards you can act like the perfect angel that you are. They'll never know about your secret coping tool!""You play as a son whose mother is crazy and wants to kill you or sacrifice you to the gods. To get away from your mother, you are forced to hide in the basement. While there, you encounter a range of enemies who are cartoonish yet very creepy. During the fight you can collect numerous items of treasure while advancing to meet the final boss."
- "This is a really good solution. The game is casual fun, it's indie and it's on steam so I consider this to be a really great solution to the issue.""The binding of isaac is a fun indie game. It has good replay value and unique characters."
- "This is a really creepy game based on quite the sick premise. I chose not to play it for ethical and personal reasons. Yes, I know it is "just a game," but I really don't want stuff like this in my head. I think I will stick with less of a creep factor in my games.""This game has a really in-depth backstory and the game is really good it also doesnt require much memory to be installed."
- "This is one of my favorite games of all time. It is not necessarily Halloween-themed, but it is a dark game that would be perfect for any occasion, including Halloween. There are lots of different monsters you must fight off with your tears. All of the levels are randomly generated and every play-through is different due to the hundreds of different items you can pick up. Awesome game.""The Blinding of Isaac is one of the highest rated games on Steam and the reviews look great. I love the scary factor it has with the gruesome topic. It's definitely a game I wouldn't want to play in the dark. On Halloween though, all common sense goes out the window and I would be stoked to scare myself with The Blinding of Isaac. "
- "The game is a good deal of fun, if you can get past the punishing difficulty. As a PC game it's really good, and seems to play ok with a controller, but I really prefer the keyboard controls for this particular game. "
- "This is not a good solution. This doesn't address the problem and appears to be nothing more than an ad/spam for a game. A game that has nothing to do with helping this user solve his problem.""Very strange and unique story. Strong storyline and it makes the game experience that more powerful and connected to the player."
- "I know a really good game that is similar to Zelda. Check out The Binding of Isaac. You have to escape your deranged mother who wants to kill you. You face insane enemies, lost siblings, and more. It is really fun and I highly recommend it. ""The binding of isaac is a rogue like game where you start off with nothing and find items as you go. The coolest thing is the combination of items you pick up with synergize with the other items you have in fun ways, making each run unique."
- "I love top-down shooter games and wanted to find a good one on Steam. I found The Binding of Isaac. This game is so awesome. It's where you play as a guy named Isaac and have to escape your nutty mother who wants to sacrifice you. It's really immersive and addicting. I've played it for hours at a time. The graphics are simple, but that's fine since the game is so fun. I highly recommend this game to all gamers. Check it out now!"
- "Cartoony graphics almost ruined the game for me, but the gameplay had me hooked. Not perfect, well, but its still a damned masterpiece. Good thign I didn't give up on it during the first few minutes!""Binding of isaac is honestly overrated. I've heard some great things about it but i can't get into it. from it's 30 fps to it's annoying MC i just dislike it.""This seems like a perfect solution. The game takes place in a basement rather than a dungeon, but it would seem to fulfill all the same traits. "
- "This game is simple but a lot of fun. There is a lot of unknown situations and I like that a lot. I was looking for a Dungeon Crawler game and I found exactly what I was looking for. What attracted me to it to play was the positive feedback that it has received. ""The Binding of Isaac is a creepy, creepy game that'll have you hooked from beginning to end. The storyline is intense, and I definitely wouldn't recommend it for younger players, but if you're in the mood for some horror action this is perfect."
- #25 of 34
in What are the best games on Steam
- "I'd been looking for a fun PC game for a while, and The Binding of Isaac, while super simple, is a really fun game. Games don't have to be complicated to be enjoyable! I found the gameplay and the randomly-generated dungeons to be a fun distraction.""Holy Freudian role play! This game scared the $%*t out of me in a good way. It's like a living nightmare - part Psycho part psychotherapy. Not your typical game but if you like your horror with a dose of catharsis this is the game for you. "
- "This isn't what you're looking for. While the Binding of Isaac is a fantastic game and something I'd advise anyone to play? This is a single player game. Although you could pass off the controller for some fun.""The Binding of Isaac does not include a co-op mode, as listed in its description. I do not believe this is a good fit.""This is a very fun game to play with friends. Its very suspenseful and provides hours of entertainment."
- #72 of 72
in What are the best indie games"This game may very well consume your life. The replay value on Isaac is ridiculous. You can easily put in thousands of hours and still be finding new things. Isaac is a must-play for fans of top-down shooters or rogue-lites. Fair warning though, Isaac is hard. Especially before you learn what items do what, you will probably have a hard time winning, but that's just part of the beauty of the game. Seeing something new, picking it up, seeing how it just changed the game for you and figuring out how to adapt to your ability.""This game is definitely an acquired taste. It's punishingly difficult, it's gross, it's weird but for some people, it will be nothing that they have ever played before. It's for these reasons that everyone should still try it out at least once.""This is a good solution. The Binding of Issac looks like captivating game. This game randomly generates it content so you never play the same game twice. This game has a crazy story line and plot. "