This solution is ranked
in What are the best dungeon crawler games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelikes/roguelites on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Ps4 roguelike gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS games with controller supportRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam that are darkRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawlersRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to Cuphead for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best couch co-op games on Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best Zelda-like PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games similar to Diablo 3Read user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Roguelike gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games under 400 MBRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC Dungeon Crawler RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest Xbox One gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Co-op RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4-player Xbox One games perfect for short gaming sessionsRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One indie gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- "This is just one of those games that you never get tired of playing. It gets even more exciting each time you play it. There are lots pf surprises in this games. You will find you just keep discovering things each time you play. ""I like this video game so much that I play this on a day2day basis. My girlfriend sometimes gets mad because of this game but I really love this. LOL. I love you more my baby Camilla "
- "If you want a fast moving, casual RPG get is the game for you. It's a mix of dark humor and rogue-lite play style that is a quick dose of fun for all players."
- "This is a Rogue-like shooter game, but with a pretty interesting twist in that it takes place in the context of a Biblical story. Isaac hears he is to be sacrificed, and the game involves him trying to avoid this. The game has so much content, it's difficult to imagine getting bored. The integrated controller support works great. "
- "Let not the cartoonish graphics fool you! Binding of Isaac is such a bizarre game wherein Isaac as a very young child was made to sacrifice to god by her mother then he found a trap door to escape. The gameplay even got me wondering what's going on but the actual meaning was so dark. Sorry can't help feel the creeps because I was really into this game.""I don't think The binding of Isaac: Rebirth is a really bad game, but i think i can find a better dark game on steam, the only thing that would really push me to buy this game is the price, 7.49 is a fair price, keeping in mind that it's 50% off now, ending on July 5.""I have had some experience with playing the game "The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth" on the STEAM platform. It is my opinion that the game is too dark. Giving the game more color would be a good solution."
- "The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is one of the best dungeon crawlers that I've played recently. This shooter heavily reminds me of more classic games but with a lot more versatility. I could play this game for hours as it is so immersive."
- "This game takes a top-down perspective compared to Cuphead in this creepily cute dungeon crawler game. There's plenty of items to collect, areas to discover, and a surprising amount of enemy variety. There is plenty to like about this game and is a great game to consider playing next after cuphead on PS4.""One of the best Alternatives to Cuphead on PS4 is probably The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. It is a RPG shooting game and is pretty well put together. Game play is fun, graphics are pretty good and it kept me entertained for a while. If you liked Cuphead, you'll like this game."
- "Anyone who hasn't playeed a rogue-like game before I suggest The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, which is also a great couch co-op game for Xbox One. What i like about this is that each dungeon floor gets harder so you really need a friend to play this with you as your back-up"
- "This couch co-op game plays like a rogue-like survival game that will have you start out with no powers or gear and work together to get pass each dungeon floor and see how long you can last and how far you can reach."
- "The game The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth does not seem like a good fit for solving the problem given. I do not believe that people looking for a game similar to Zeld would like this."
- "The Binding of Isaac is without a doubt my most-played game, ever. Endlessly replayable. Frequently frustrating and/or challenging. Never the same run twice. I'm not 100% sure it does come in at under 400MB, but it isn't very much larger if it is, and if you're that concerned about the size of a game, you might want to invest in more storage space or look for another service provider, depending on why the size is a big concern. You can't go wrong with the Binding of Isaac."
- "Cool to play this game on split screen! It’s just so much fun having to play this with friends at the same time. I’m an Isaac fan!""There aren't many split screen multiplayer games on PS4 but the Binding of Isaac is a good game. I would recommend this game for people want some couch co-op with their friends. It's an RPG and a shooter in one so it's likely to have something for everyone.""@Walter good thing that the gore from this game are still tolerable for you even though you are a churchgoer. LMAO 😂""A bit bloody this game but extremely exciting and I love playing this with our church group after mass. It is one the best multiplayer games I've ever played."
- "I had high hopes that The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth would be a great dungeon crawler game on Steam but I have sadly been let down. The graphics are very plain, the levels fall flat with excitement and I do not feel challenged at all while playing. I may give this game a chance in the future as I know that the creator is working to continue to develop the levels but at this time, I doubt I will spend much time playing it.""I like the original better, but this one is playable nonetheless""This action RPG shooter is one of the most unique games I have ever played. I have logged hundreds of hours playing it and it never gets old. The premise of the story is very engaging and the storyline is something that really brings the game together in a meaningful way. "