This solution is ranked
in What are the best pixel graphics games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Games like Minecraft for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Minecraft on AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best 8 bit games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best games like minecraft on iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone crafting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android crafting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games like RobloxRead user opinions
What the community says about The Blockheads
- "This game seems to be a good solution as the game pictures look exactly like Minecraft. I believe that this game will be fun for my children and will be a good solution. I still don't see why I wouldn't purchase minecraft in the first place though.""Needed a game like Minecraft that is for Android. Was told about The Blockheads by a friend, and it has been really fun, lots of variety."
- "I used to love playing "Minecraft" on my droid, but lately I have been getting bored with it. I tried to search for a fun game like it that I could play instead. A co-worker of mine recommended "The Blockheads" so I decided to give it a try. After playing for a few days, I was left unimpressed. I didn't really like the structures or the worlds offered in the game. Unfortunately, I guess I will have to continue my search for a different game.""The Blockheads is a fun game, and it’s been mostly enjoyed by my children. It reminds me of Super Mario- the graphics are definitely similar. It doesn’t seem to be as entertaining as Minecraft; it’s not incredibly challenging. For this reason, I’d say that the game is most suitable for younger audiences. If you or your kids need a break from Minecraft, this might scratch your itch, but be warned- it can get boring quickly."
- "I love 8 bit gaming, and I found The Blockheads to provide fantastic game play and the perfect retro look for gamer's looking into old school gaming."
- "The Blockheads is an incredibly interesting game as it combines elements of two incredibly popular, procedurally generated PC games - Minecraft and Terraria. It combines the distinct aesthetic of Minecraft with the 2D sidescrolling gameplay of Terraria. I'm amazed at how the developers have managed to achieve such a high level of graphical fidelity on a mobile game that features both single player and multiplayer modes. Sure, one could argue that they just copied an already successful formula, but all that matters to me is that it's lots of fun. It goes without saying that The Blockheads lacks the sheer depth of the games that inspired it, but it's the perfect game to play on the go when you need a crafting fix."
- "This game is great if you can't afford Minecraft, because it seems to offer all the possibilities, if not more. The updated version also gives you more choices, so you can get more creative in your worlds. ""Fun crafting game for android phones. Similar enough in nature to Minecraft that makes it easy to pick up and start doing. Gameplay is easy to figure out and can keep you entertained for a while. "
- "Although this is a fun game, if you are looking for a game like Roblox you are out of luck. It is a completely different category. Roblox is 3D, The Blockheads is 2D, the game play is more like something you would find on a Nintendo the first generation. The graphics are somewhat disappointing but if you like old games that go left to right like Super Mario Brothers go for it.""My friend and I like the game Roblox and wanted something similar. We tried The Blockheads and it was even more addicting than Roblox. The graphics are not quite as good as Roblox but it's a free game and I spent a lot of time playing it because it's fun."