This solution is ranked
in What are the best Xbox Racing GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best xbox one mmo gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade racing games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Crew
- "How much you'll enjoy The Crew depends on how much you enjoy Ubisoft open world games in general. For me I'm rather sick of them as they feel formulaic and even though this game, thankfully, does not require you to climb towers to fill in the map, which to be fair would be hilarious considering you're driving a car, but still feels overly cut and pasted together for my tastes. Plus the handling is seriously slippery and it makes the actual driving feel like a chore. Still I will say this, it looks great.""i love a good racing game. I downloaded The Crew on my xbox because it hd good reviews. I am not at all disappointed. This game has amazing graphics. I love the fact that I can drive anywhere on the map, if I see a mountain, I can actually get there. there are a ton of missions and the game play is great. My only issues are it is too short, you can complete this game in just a few days. On occasion it can be buggy"
- "The crew is probably my favorite multiplayer racing game. When it launched it had many game breaking bugs, but over time it has been patched to be a more or less fully functional game. It's definitely a game, more arcade that sim, but for casual drop in play and just tooling around the open world it's hard to think of another racing game that could top it.""this is a great game. I also like it because it is an interactive game. you get to play and connect with other players online and have fun. i recommend it""The graphics of this game are extremely realistic for just a driving game. This reminds me of the old Need for Speed games I played growing up, but the world is much more expansive. You can maneuver through streets throughout the United States, which is fun. The story is lacking, but it's fun to drive around."
- "The Crew is one of the best racing games so far this generation. It's easy to forget you're playing a video game, the graphics look so real and convincing. The racing is more arcade based than simulation which is fine by me for this type of action oriented game. It's very fun."
- "The Crew has a lot to offer as a racing game. It really emphasizes the open-world mechanic of driving as fast as you can and going anywhere, on or off road. The graphics are really good and the controls feel very natural and satisfying. It is a solid racing game for both single player and group settings."
- "I have been looking for a game like Need For Speed but with a large multiplayer aspect for quite some time and stumbled upon The Crew by mistake. Needlessly to say, I am very impressed with The Crew and really enjoy showing off the car's that I have earned to all of my friends. The controls are very tight as well just like all of my other favorite racing games. "
- #24 of 40
in What are the best racing games