This solution is ranked
in What are the best open world games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Windows 10Read user opinions
in What are the best actual RPGs (nobody knows what a Roblox RPG is)Read user opinions
in What are the best story-driven open world PC games with meaningful, non-binary choices to the playerRead user opinions
in What are the best PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One sandbox gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with dragons on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best PS4 sandbox gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best exploration PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox 360 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best first-person open world action-adventure games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games with user generated content on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best adult PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with awesome graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with a Steam ControllerRead user opinions
in What are the best NVIDIA GeForce-supported gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Norse mythology based gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player Switch gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Magic games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One open-world gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Games for Nintendo SwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- "Skyrim was already an incredible game when it first came out and subsequent updates and a special edition only add to its value and replayability. There are tons of quality mods that make even better from cosmetic changes to truly amazing unofficial quests and storylines. This is an instant classic and one of the best open world games ever.""What I like most about this game is that it has definitely no rules when it comes to character creation. Personally, I want a magic-type character and it just tdoesnt affect the items I wanna equip. Btw, the abilities of your character increases as you progress in the game. However, some NPCs are often bugged in terms of their dialogues. ""Elder Scrolls Skyrim is a great open world game that is available on many platforms, including steam. The console version is linked here, though you can also download the steam version for PC. It has received over 200 awards, it's an amazing open world game that will keep you busy for hours.""This game pretty much has it all. You can visit where you want throughout Skyrim, while choosing your perspective of preference. Being able to customize my experience is an option that is great to have, and lends uniqueness to this game."
- #1 of 4
in What are the best story-driven open world PC games with meaningful, non-binary choices to the player"Skyrim is a game that's been around the block for many years. It's on virtually every platform, and despite being many years old, it's continually supported to this day. It's a great game by Bethesda that offers an open-world experience, allowing player to play the way they want - from character customization to quests they want to complete. The choices players make influence the game's outcome and is an experience that one will never forget. I highly recommend this title, especially since it's available on virtually any platform on the market today.""Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year Awards, Skyrim Special Edition is one not to be missed. The best of the open world games. Awesome is the only way to sum it up."
- #2 of 28
in What are the best PC games"hands down, the best elder scrolls game in this list (maybe even ever lol). I never really play this game with a gamepad before, but maybe I should input in a controller and see how it works and if I can play this game using a gamepad properly xD"
- "I like dragons. In fact, I like them a lot. When (spoiler alert!) Viserion got merked by the Night King on Game of Thrones, I shed a few tears. This opened up a dragon-sized hole in my heart that only new dragons could fill, so I did what any self respecting dragon-phile would do; I headed to Steam in search of games with dragons. Boy, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim did not disappoint. There are most certainly plenty of dragons, and that was my primary criterion. Valar morghulis, Viserion :(""I love that I was able to play from either a first or third-person perspective. I really like that I can be whomever I want to be in this game. It really brings the world of Skyrim to life with great details of the wilderness and villages, especially since it is such an open-ended concept for a game."
- "No shite that Bethesda is the frontrunner when it comes to open world games. Sure, they're bound to be plenty of glitches to be found in any Bethesda release, but I personally think that it's all part of the charm in their games. This game has it all: swords, magic, and even dragons that you can slay, along with colorful NPCs that you can interact with. FUS ROH DA!""The Elder Scrolls saga is a masterpiece and Skyrim is not an exception. You have hundreds of quests, four guilds to join in (including the always alluring Assassin's Brotherhood), tons of dungeons, dozens of possible builds... ¡And dragons! Hundreds of hours awaits you in this northern region of Tamriel.""If you're a real gamer and want to truly experience a great open world game, then The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is one of the best ones to try out. Skyrim is very addicting and there is so much you can do in this game, it's amazing."
- "I was looking for something to satisfy my love of fantasy sagas when I did not want to sit and read a book. This game fit the bill entirely and the graphics were stunning. The time flies by when playing this game.""This is an incredible game! So many things I can still explore even after about 80 hours playing this game. I enjoy playing this with my freinds!""The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a classic role playing adventure game from Bethesda Game Studios. The game is open world style that lets you explore at your own pace while leveling your hero."
- "I love first-person open world action-adventure games.I play these all the time.The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has real nice graphics and smooth game play. I been playing for a while now and it is not repetitive or boring yet lol. ""Is there anyone who has not played The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? It is my favorite first person role playing game and I would say it is the original. Skyrim is a vast land with everything you could want. "
- "This game is a decent solution. It is not as wide a community as others but there is a substantial amount of content for it that alters the game. For PC's this is really the only choice for Skyrim. There are a number of characters from which to chose and you can customize it. It takes a while to play. ""Skyrim is a pretty decent game for fans of modding. The community is not as thorough as some of the other big names but there's still just such an absurd amount of content out there that drastically changes the game. If you have a PC it's the only platform to get Skyrim on.""Skyrim is awesome! There are many character types to choose from. There is quite a bit of customization. I can buy houses, get married, or even adopt children. It's like having a virtual life."
- "@Teresa Jensen What are you talking about? I've played Skyrim on PCs with Steam and it's pretty good! Even if you're using the Steam Controller (which is a weird controller that has no joysticks for some reason) Skyrim still deliver!""@louis rose, do you know what you're talking about, it has a small joystick LOL!!! But yeah, while playing this game using the keyboard is kind of confusing, having a virutal mouse on a controller gives this game a fresh challenge""LOL! Skyrim is a Playstation 4 game! Hahaha! Good laugh... When the game came out in 2011 the PS4 wasn't even a concept. Skyrim on PC is superb because you know.. ALL the mods! The Steam controller manages the game pretty well and you can costumize everything!"
- "Elder Scrolls V (skyrim) is one of the better MMORPG games that I have played in awhile, I love the beautiful graphical interface and the depth of the characters. I highly recommend buying this game."
- "I may not be the teen-steam-queen, but my kids are (that's what happens when you have teens). Both my teens love this game. They love the story line, the characters - just about everything. In fact, sometimes I think that they love this too much (and I have to drag them away). This is 'for sure' one of the best games out there. "
- "I was a big fan of the Skyrim when I played it on PC. Its Switch port is good and remains as interesting as ever to play and re-experience. It's not a perfect port though and some annoyances carry over. You don't get mods though to address them. Still, it's a good game for Switch that is worth checking out.""Skyrim might be my favorite video game I've ever played. I love the open world environment, but I also love the storyline and the game play. It offers such a variety of interactions and goals. You will lose yourself for hours at a time!"
- "I liked this game a lot. It takes place in a fantasy world with magic and many different kinds of creatures. It's very fun and has tons of content and a massive open world with many, many quests to undertake. This is one of the most fun action rpgs you can play. Can't go wrong with this one. I highly recommend it for hours of fun and questing.""Okay, if you're telling me it's one of the best Action RPG games on Steam, you probalby need a link to Steam. This is an Amazon link, and yeah the game looks decent, but is it one of the best? I doubt it. There's a lot of competition out there! It's also exclusively for Amazon Prime members :-(""Playing from either a first or third person perspective is the option that makes The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim stand out to me. This game has a vast world that is full of action and really this game is a great value because you get so much story and play from it. "
- #19 of 20
in What are the best PS4 RPG games
- "Elder Scrolls Skyrim is a truly amazing game. I have logged so many hours on it on the PC. The problem is that the page that is linked is for the PS4 version of the game. I would say that because of that, it doesn't address your problem of video game storylines for PC.""This is one of the best storylines I've encountered in a while. One of the best role-playing games out right now. Loads of different setting to play in and encounter different obstacles"
- #41 of 48
in What are the best games"The solution answered my request and recommended what I know is one of the most popular games ever. However if I didn't know this to be true, the solution doesn't do a great job of convincing me why skyrim is the best game""This game is really awesome. I can not stop playing it. I am most definitely addicted. It is so much fun."