This solution is ranked
in What are the best Xbox One Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Horror Survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best paranormal gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam that are darkRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play on HalloweenRead user opinions
in What are the best gore gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the scariest single-player gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Atmospheric games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about The Evil Within
- "The game is near perfect for me, although I could understand the complains of people, maybe the game is just not for everyone. It's like Dark souls, it's a bit hard and punishing but at the same time it makes you think, try to work your way around the game so you can discover many things this game has to offer. For me this is a really great game perfect for my horror collection."
- "The Evil Within has amazing visuals. The dark horror imagery provides hours of suspenseful gameplay. It is fun, exhilarating, and challenging all at the same time. Great Game!""A good solution for a horror survival game available. Would recommend a large selection of Horror games"
- "The evil Within is a excellent game to play if you are looking for a spooky horror game. Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story are combined to create an immersive world that will terrify most players.""This was a game that was developed with the Judeo-Christian lore in mind. possession and darkness will always be a force to be reckoned with.""I thought it was a really a great pick for a horror game on Steam. The game is great, I thought it was really intense."
- "You can never go wrong with a game published and/or developed by Bethesda, they ARE the best in singleplayer games after all. This one is just another one of theyre treasures with plenty of things to do and so many scares to experience!"
- "Do you want a dark game? You can't get much creepier than The Evil Within. Survival horror at it's best. Great atmosphere, graphics and gameplay and a whole evil world to fight your way through. This supplies action and ambiance in a game that will leave you wanting for more.""The Evil Within filled my quota for a dark and evil game. I needed a scare to keep me aware of my surroundings in this thing we call reality and this game really fit the bill! There were times I thought my heart would jump out of my chest, I was THAT scared by it!!""As a Resident Evil and Horror Game Lover I must say this one is as deep and dark as they come. The graphics are great, the scares are around every corner and the gameplay is simple yet challenging. Love the game and can't wait for more titles from the creators."
- "The Evil Within is the perfect game to play on Halloween. It's a horror games that has a dark and scary environment. It's survival based so you always feel that something is going to happen and are always scared to die."
- #11 of 33
in What are the best gore games"It has positive reviews, and decent graphics. It can be very scary as it is a horror survival game. The is a lot of gore in areas, and it is very fun to play. I found myself looking behind myself because I got scared that there was something in my room."
- "I was looking for the best horror games for PC. I found The Evil Within from a friends recommendation and it couldn't have been better. Great fun and scary also.""This is a decent horror game for PC with nice realistic graphics. It's kind of short though so maybe get it on sale."
- "There is still no place for Shinji Mikami in The Evil Within 2, with stingy, darkened corridors, huge monsters, and threatening hearts. It can be said that among the most famous horror filmmakers at the moment, Mikami, the father of the Resident Evil series is the most experienced and respected."
- "The game The Evil Within provides a solution for those looking for atmospheric games on Steam. The game provides a setting that makes you feel like you are actually there with an immersive world and highly-crafted environments. The game grabs your attention and keeps you on your toes throughout as you follow along the story. I kept putting aside all other games and going back to this one!""The Evil Within is such a buggy mess, it amazes me how any studio would release a game in this state. The NPCs sometimes bug out and don't even move. Sometimes you would get stuck in walls. If you're looking for the best Atmospheric games on Steam, look elsewhere.""If you are looking for a truly scary and immersive gaming experience than The Evil Within from Steam seems to fit the bill. The opening image a lone is frightening."
- "A great horror game, I was almost afraid to keep playing at certain points. There's an atmosphere of sheer madness and terror throughout the game, so that even when you're not encountering enemies you're afraid that you will soon. Sure it's a bit cliched to have the setting be a mental hospital, but the game's world is so full of insanity and terror it never becomes boring. Truly a terrifying and immensely entertaining horror adventure game to play."
- "Terrifying and fun gameplay throughout with great and fast pace. The world is dark and eerie and the enemies are imaginative. You feel like these are impossible to overcome but it never really is.""The Evil Within was really intense when I played it last week. If you like survival horror games, this is the game for you.""I can see the main character grabbing his head. I think there is evil in there. I can see that the hame looks scary."