This solution is ranked
in What are the best PS4 Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best underrated PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Violent games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games you are currently playing the mostRead user opinions
in What are the best Atmospheric games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Horror Survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Evil Within 2
- "I get why this ps4 game is an underrated one. To be honest, this game is pretty ambitious by nature and more often than not, there are times when players face a difficult situation. Yet, this action game is worth exploring. In all fairness to Tango Gameworks, job well done for a cleaner set up this time compared to the first The Evil Within."
- "This is one messed up, bloody game - totally cool! I swear this game gave me nightmares after playing it for six hours straight. Play control is very tight and taut; you get used to it pretty quick and you'll have to once you advance in the game. Graphics are also spectacular, but could use a bit more change in backgrounds as it's a very dark game not only in content but color. Worth a shot to add to your collection!"
- "The Evil Within 2 is one of the newest and best additions to the survival game genre. There have been many games like this in the past that I have played, but this game left me with a lasting impression. Even after I put it down, I couldn't help but to still be thinking about the many twists and turns of the story."
- "This game is an awesome survival horror game that never gets old. The graphics are great and I found the gameplay really interesting and immersive. One of the few games with great gameplay and storytelling, this is a must buy for any fan of the genre."
- "If you like horror games, this is for you! It is as if you are right there and it is really happening. So graphic and many challenges at every turn. When you play this game you will get really engrossed into it trying to save the child. When I played I had to make sure I left the lights on. "
- "The Evil Within 2 is an amazing horror 3D action game, very intense and thrilling. Fans of Resident Evil, Max Payne (I don't know but it reminded me of Max Payne), and Dishonored would love it. It is definitely worth checking out. Bethesda Softworks, the publisher, generally doesn't disappoint. "
- "I liked this game overall. It was challenging and had a good plot behind it. I love the action of the film, You encounter many adversaries throughout the game and it keeps you engaged as a result. The price is right as well. I love the graphics in the game, the threats come across all the more realistic as you play. There is a lot of gore, bad language etc in the game but this didn't bother me at all. It's expected given the genre of the game. The game comes in a variety of languages and you can engage community groups should you find yourself stuck. "