This solution is ranked
in What are the best mobile escape gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best escape games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games without internetRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone puzzle gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games without in-app purchasesRead user opinions
in What are the best mystery games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best tablet gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for preteensRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult adventure games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult adventure games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best architecture jigsaw puzzle game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android tablet gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best light movies to watch onlineRead user opinions
in What are the best puzzle games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best android paid gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Room
- "I have never played an escape/puzzle game this satisfying in a long time. Everything down from the graphics to the levels had me on the edge of my seat. I personally prefer playing this game when it's dark and quiet to get most of the experience"
- "Escape room puzzlers are mind-challenging, addictive games and "The Room" is one of the best. The steampunk-esque mechanical contraptions in the game are so ornate and intricate that I solved the puzzles just to see what was next! I love the 3D navigation of "The Room" which opens up so many more options, as well as putting you deeper into the game."
- "The Room game series is a must do ! If you like brain teaser puzzle type games, then The Room is for you. Once you start playing it is almost impossible to put down. There are great graphics and interesting stories to keep you hooked. It is a well thought out game, enjoyable and easy to use on my iphone even WITHOUT WIFI. The great thing is that The Room is a series, so there is more to come."
- "Not only are the graphics in this game stunning, the game play is simply beautiful. These kinds of games are easily copied, but coming up with a design like this is truly hard to pull off. These definitely seems like a leader in this style of game and not a follower. It's perfectly well done and would be a hard act to follow for this type of game. "
- "It's a puzzle game with no purchases, yeah. But I was expecting something along the lines of the iconic The Room movie by that weird looking guy Tommy Wiseau. I thought it'd be a game dedicated to that movie, but hey, we can't all get what we want. The puzzles are challenging, so try it out, I guess"
- "I think this is a decent solution as it is for android and it has an element of mystery to it. I however didn't really want a puzzle game. It's not a bad solution but it's not perfect either."
- "I'm pretty sick of shooting games and the room has been exactly the game I needed. It's a puzzle game where you have to escape and it's hard and full of cool details and I actually spent an embarrassing amount of time on it. Do not start it in the grocery check out line or you'll be me spending way too long sitting in the parking lot with your mouth hanging open."
- "The Room seems like one of those stereotypical "girl games", by which I mean the whole puzzle / mystery genre that sprung up on PC a decade or so back and has steadily made its way into the mobile and console spaces. And to be fair, it sort of is that. It's definitely a puzzle game, but not like Tetris or Bejeweled, it's more along the lines of Myst or adventure games from the '90s. I don't really care much for the genre myself, but I found myself having fun. And when I gave it to my preteen niece she really enjoyed it. It's lucky that it's a free game, and the sequels only cost a few bucks each, since I think she'll looking to start a collection of puzzle games like this real soon."
There are no comments yet!
- "The Room is an uninspired puzzle game that left me disinterested after the first hour. The lack of story or sense of urgency for the user is what leaves this game feeling more like solving rudimentary math problems rather than indulging in an atmospheric game. "
- "My android tablet goes with me just about everywhere so I can have some entertainment. One of my favorite games is The Room. It's the classic escape room puzzle in digital format. I've always liked puzzles and real life escape rooms so this game gets played very often."