This solution is ranked
in What are the best stylized games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best horror casual games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best android games like the roomRead user opinions
in What are the best mystery games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone puzzle gamesRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult adventure games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone and ipad games like the roomRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad Pro gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile escape gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with immersive mode for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best horror casual games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad puzzle gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best animals jigsaw puzzle games on iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best HD games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best HD games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games to show off and impress othersRead user opinions
in What are the best decision making games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best point and click adventure games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best puzzle games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best mystery games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best witch games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best HD game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android HD gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best puzzle game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best challenging games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games for ipad miniRead user opinions
in What are the best Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games to show off and impress othersRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult games to play on my AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Android with HD graphicsRead user opinions
What the community says about The Room Three
- "Wow Hints doesn't waste the pleasure. Each room becomes a surprise and each surprise becomes a surprising room. The castle of our chilhood, the perfect house a child could expect. Secret rooms, path here and there, need to go from here to there to arrive somewhere else. No need of zombie or anything else. The game leads you and give a great part to your imagination too. Not a simple escape game as you do not really ever escape from it. Is there an end?"
- "I'm not much into action games for mobile devices, they just aren't fun to play. I like The Room Three on my iphone. Mystery games and things that make you think are much better for mobile devices."
- "I am a puzzle lover. I've done so many games these days aren't challenging to me. But boy was I surprised when i saw this game. It actually gave me puzzles that put me to think. I honestly didn't think that was possible. The visual effects are amazing and keep me engaged. I hope there will be more content in the future."
- "This sounds like it could be silly, but actually it's not bad. Kind of fun. It's a game designed for a touch interface, and relies on puzzle stuff instead of reflexes or micropayments. I can play it anywhere, even one handed using only my thumb, without a problem. The only real problem is the puzzles aren't generated, but preset, so once you know the solution you're pretty much done with that one. But it's fun."
- "By far one of the most challenging puzzle solvers I have played to date. Good visuals with examining the objects and their properties. Good hints that don't give too much away. Easy to navigate and the visuals and sound are point on. There is even a way to get more play with alternate endings. A win in my book for a fun puzzle solver."
- "I have been a fan of The Room games for years now and after playing The Room 1 & 2 to death, I couldn't wait to try out The Room Three when it was released. This game totally sucked me in and I couldn't put it down till I was able to figure out how to escape! This game also has an extremely simple to follow user interface so if you are new to gaming this game won't be hard for you! Now, go get lost out in the The Room!"
- "I don't know much about this game or the series in which it is is, so I shall let this comment from the app store serve in place of my own. "As a long-time fan of the "Room" trilogy, I can say that the "Room Three", like the other two, is magnificently crafted and clearly highly sophisticated, offering an UNFORGETTABLE experience; except THIS installment is the "most" complex and elaborate of the three. A roughly 6-7 hour intriguing storyline (depending on how much of a genius you are), a mind-blowing conclusion, stunning visuals, and packed with extra content for you to play with after completing the story the first time around. The "Room" games profoundly exceed even the "highest" expectations for a mobile/tablet game, and should be considered for development on a larger scale - PC, Consoles, etc. I got chills as I trekked through the missions one by one with my earphones on at midnight every night, as a "before-bed tradition" for a whole week. I advise anyone who wants the best experience, to do the same. I don't usually write reviews for "iPad apps", but this is beyond anything I have ever played; let alone played on an iPad! "Fireproof Games" should continue down this road of game development, so we can continue to experience such astounding journeys. The "Room Three", and its previous titles, are gems of gameplay experiences that will continue to live on and have a true impact on its audiences. I commend the developers for this work of art, and highly encourage others to immerse themselves in this legendary franchise!!!" - Jan 8, 2016 JoeZaaron"
- "I would not classify this game as horror. Why the introductory video may lead you to believe so, but the reviews are very quick to call this a puzzle game. The introduction did not grab my attention or make me want to participate in this game. The reviews make this game sound more interesting and do a better job of advertising. This is a successful game series with two predecessors (The Room and The Room 2)."
- "$.99 is a steal for this game! Did you see the trailer? It is immersive, first person with such detail and music. The plot reminds me of elements of Lost, the look reminds me of the Saw movies. The best part is that it's like a choose your own adventure, in that, each time you play, there are different possible outcomes other than just win/lose. Voted best in 2015 and acknowledged as better than the first. What are you waiting for?"
- "The Room site is part of a greater number of puzzle games by Fireplace (3 so far) appropriately formatted for the Ipad. They are fairly well award winning. Prices for games range from 99 cents to I think $3.99. All of the comments are rather high which I always look skeptically. Still, their comment stats equate to roughly 90% 4 or 5 stars But Room Three site provides a lot of pertinent info, like system req's, Very engrossing for me. I synced the game to my 60 inch zTv as the larger the screen the more into it I could become. I actually recommend this highly.""A very in-depth game that I found to be extremely fun and entertaining. I couldn't believe how much suspense I was feeling from an app. Pretty crazy. I find myself getting engulfed in the levels and never wanted to stop. Now, even my boyfriend can't stop playing. Wish I could give it 6 stars!"
- "This is the third of The Room games, a puzzle solving series. I really enjoyed the imagery, the music, and the unique puzzles in this game. If you like puzzles then you should play this game because you can experience them in such a great environment, on a mysterious, haunting island. "
- "This is the best puzzle game that I've tried on my Android so far... the puzzles are really challenging and they have different kinds so you won't get tired of them 👍"
- "How am I just now finding this game? It has all the elements I love such as mystery, creepiness, doing detective work. I had played this game for hours the first day that I downloaded it. I couldn't put it down. It kept me suspense as well as being intrigued."
- "First off, the graphics for The Room Three are fantastic! It is really a beautiful game. I have a lot of fun with it whenever I have a few minutes to spare.""This game is really immersing yourself in an atmospheric mystery. It is a full blown adventure game. It is packed with incredible puzzles.""I love the graphics in this game! In addition, the puzzles are fun to solve and are very intriguing. ""If you like adventure games, you will love this one! Very atmospheric and beautiful graphics."