This solution is ranked
in What are the best zombie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best apocalypse games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best Telltale gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Choose Your Own Adventure games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best cinematic games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games based on comic books on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best cinematic games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best PC episodic storytelling gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best story games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games with interactive fiction on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best FMV games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best FMV games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS games based on tv showsRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone and iPad horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best dialogue-heavy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS apps for comic book fansRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Atmospheric games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about The Walking Dead
- "What's not to love with The Walking Dead??? The TV show was great and the game is excellent. But what I like about this game is that you get to make your own story. Granted that it really forces you to make certain decisions and gives you the illusion of free-will by giving us choices, but it kinda let you feel that you are there, at the thick of things, about to lose your life, or about to lose a valued friend. Great game and great value for your money. I would recommend this to all zombie-haters. LOL!!!""The Walking Dead is a story driven game that puts the player in the directors chair. Make your own choices that affect the outcome of the stories as you fight along side survivors in the zombie apocalypse.""This game is an ideal solution for my problem. The Walking Dead is a popular TV show so the game should be an entertaining version of the show. "
- "I hate this game, personally. I hate the entire series of the Walking Dead, find it overly violent for the sake of violence, and can't stand it. I don't understand how this game got such good reviews for its story, but for the sake of being a Telltale Game based on the Walking Dead IP? I guess it's good. It's their best brand for a reason, I guess.""I was looking for a game that tells a great story, and The Walking Dead does not disappoint. Filled with adventure, cultural references, and suspense, I found myself so wrapped up in the story that I forgot that I was playing a game. This is an excellent solution."
- "I love TWD, the comics, the games, the spin off series, even the rather controversial TV show. This game lets you decide what happens next, even the littlest choices can affect something in the long run. It's every zombie fan's top game""Ever wonder what happened if Zombies rules the earth and you have to fight against mindless creatures? Get ready to practice for such scenarios in the walking dead, kill some zombies and save the humanity.""This is an interesting game, but it is very much not a choose-your-own-adventure. There's no branching decision tree. This is just a normal adventure game."
- "The Walking Dead really feels like the comic book in game form. I picked up the season pass and have loved every minute of it. The characters and dialogue are near-perfect translation of their comic counterparts. The story really helps to flesh out the world and the game-play will keep you on your toes.""Comic books have literally been my best friends since I was a little tyke. I'm always on the lookout for great comic book based games on steam. When I found The Walking Dead game on steam, I lost it! It's an awesome game and really does TWD justice."
- "I love the show and I like the game too. The graphics are really good. The game play is engaging and fun. I found it to be realistic for the most part as well. It's available in many languages and there is help should you need it. Only draw back for me is the single player format. I would rather a group play for this one. It's really challenging to play the game as well. Every choice you make affects the rest of the game. It makes you think and strategize for the long haul. "
- "As a fan of first the comic book, then the television shows, I have to say that The Walking Dead game for the PC is the best episodic story games I've ever played. The characters are excellent and the game play is both challenging and fun. I highly recommend you put down your crowbar & step out of your orange suit so you can embrace the dead.""As a huge Walking Dead fan, I HAD to try this game. It is so engaging and it feels just like I'm in the TV show. The zombies certainly kept me on my toes and the decisions I have to make are so suspenseful, I never know what is going to happen!"
- "First of all i am not really a fan of video game neither the best pc story games that my boyfriend has been suggesting me to check out when he saw me play this. HAHHA! Anyway, i only started playing this when i got hooked on TWD tv series. So yeah i got addicted to this game i find its story even better than the TV show haha! "
- "The Walking Dead game is absolutely brilliant. If you love the show then you will love this game. It gives you a chance to experience the world some your favorite characters experience. Lots of fun!"
- "If you are a Walking Dead fan, you have to have this game. Set in the same zombie infested world as the show, you will experience many highs, and many lows as you progress along your quest to safety. Great dialog and beautiful graphics make this one of the best games I have played this year. Highly recommend. "
- "I usually don't like horror. Whether it's movies or games, I stay away from anything horror. I heard my friends raving about Alien: Isolation and reluctantly decided to give it a try and I have to say I really like it. Keeps my energy up and makes me feel like I'm exploring a whole new world."
- "This is easily the best video game based on a series I've ever played. Its lore is rich and the characters are just as compelling as they are in the show/comic book, and I love how important each of your decisions are in the game. Definitely would recommend this--in fact, I'm recommending it to myself as I'm about to do a third play through!""Do you ever find video games to have too much action and not enough dialogue? I am a PC game player and have this problem all the time. That is why I was thrilled to find the Walking Dead game for PC. If you like the show you'll love the game. It follows the same story line and is good for hours and hours of exciting play!"
- "I am a huge comic book fan, and The Walking Dead definitely isn't my favorite comic book based iOS app. Of course, The Walking Dead isn't among my favorite comics, so that probably has something to do with my opinion. Still, there are much better comic based iOS apps."
- "IF you are a fan of the walking dead this game is for you. It's extremely realistic and will have you thinking you are taking part in a real zombie apocalypse. You have to figure out how to survive and the game is a lot of fun. I would highly recommend. the game. ""This game series doesn't have such a great gameplay to it, but this is because it's more story-driven. It's more of a point-and-click adventure game with quick time events. But the first season is excellent and is a must-experience for everyone."
- "This is a great story line....I would almost compare it to riding the wildest roller coaster with its many ups and down, twists and turns. It really depends on your choices depending on what you pick is what story line you will follow. One of my favorite Telltale games by far. Definitely is one of the best games with a compelling storyline that will hit you in the feels.""A big fan of the tv series so I played this game. So far, I'm impressed!""Without a doubt one of THE best horror games you could possibly get. The characters are fully-fleshed and complex and the narrative is harrowing and keeps you on your toes. If you're a horror fan at all, a fan of zombies or even a fan of good storytelling, this game checks all those boxes and it would be a shame to not have it in your library."
- #16 of 37
in What are the best zombie games
- "The Walking Dead is a very plot-heavy game, with a focus on personal choice rather than on actual gameplay mechanics. Because of this, its perfect for anyone seeking a more story driven game.""If you love the show you will love playing the game. Playing the game gives you chance to feel like you are in the show. Fighting zombies to stay alive cool."
- "Although this may be a dream come true for Walking Dead fans, those of us who do not watch the show, this game leaves a little to be desired. It is a good/fair game but there is nothing special to it unless you are a fan of the show. Worth playing to make your own decision.""I'm not a huge zombie fan, but I do like playing The Walking Dead games, which are gory and spooky and engrossing. Unfortunately this game, for sale on Steam, is for PC and Mac only, not PS4. "
- "This was really atmospheric. I felt so much like I was in the game that it was almost too scary sometimes, if you can believe that. If you're really into the horror genre, you'll probably like this one quite a bit.""This game was what I wanted. I thought it was nice that it was 5 parts, because you could progress between them and knew where to have a stopping cue."
- "The Walking Dead is a great horror game for PC. It's based on the hit tv show of the same name and it is filled with great scares, drama and of course zombies! I love both the show and the game and I love playing it late at night when it's extra scary!""This should be a great solution for horror games for PC. It has overwhelmingly positive reviews. If I like this kind of games, I have to try it."