This solution is ranked
in What are the best zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best decision making games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best free tycoon games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best monster mobile gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best clicker games for iphoneRead user opinions
What the community says about The Walking Dead: Road to Survival
- "The Walking Dead: Road to Survival is a great strategy mobile game to pass the time. I downloaded this so I could have something to do between classes on campus, and found it hard to put down when classes did actually start. I also like that the story isn't very linear, that you can make "the tough choices" sometimes."
- "Road to Survival is a strategy game based off the TV series, but not all games based off shows are good. This game, however is thankfully very well done. I love building and customizing my team to fight the zombie hoards, and everything is achievable without purchasing extras. That's big to me as a lot of games have gone pay-to-win these days. Overall, I highly recommend it, but if I had to give it a criticism I would say that the randomization of characters might be a bit too random. You can sink a lot of gold and still get a crappy character, or little gold and get an excellent one. I prefer merit based!"
- "Unfortunately the Walking Dead is lessening in popularity, but surely this game can't be the same. Americans will always love zombies and if this game is anything like other tycoon games it is addictive and will keep people coming back."
- "very lovely game and This game is a mixture of a monster catching game and a sim so you’ll have quite a bit to do. The simulation side of it will have you building a city, planting crops, and managing all of its resources. You then go out into the wilderness, catch beasts, trade them, and battle them. There is a ton of game here and it should keep you busy for a long time. It’s a freemium game, but most of these are going to be.""The fact that Kirkman himself worked on this makes it so great. The visuals are inline with the comics and it really brings the world together. I love playing this game and having it on my phone means that I am never bored while waiting somewhere, I always can kill zombies while I wait. "
- "All of the Walking Dead games are great for a zombie game, but this one is really great. It has everything you would want and some. It really one of the best zombie games to play on android. It keeps you full immersed in all of the zombie fun."
- "Dark and stressful, i.e. exactly like the TV show. It's fun though, if you like being startled out of your gourd and bloody body parts flying around. The gameplay is actually pretty good, and because I play it on my phone I feel less immersed, which is kind of a good thing. I got relatively good at it and I've been enjoying it on my daily commutes on the train. But I'm not a very serious player and I don't mind being left behind in the dust sometimes, which means that I don't end up paying money for in-game purchases that would make me better at it. But if you're a bit ambitious and want to become a boss, be prepared to shell out some $. And I'm not sure it's such a cool thing to be said about a game. "