This solution is ranked
in What are the best open world games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games with awesome graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Hack and Slash games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with a Steam ControllerRead user opinions
in What are the best Choose Your Own Adventure games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best open world action RPGs for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best NVIDIA Ansel-supported gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best dialogue-heavy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best NVIDIA GeForce-supported gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best computer games for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best ps4 pro compatible gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best story games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One open-world gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 survival games that can be played offline with a good frame rateRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best boxing games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best open world games where you can wander aroundRead user opinions
in What are the best high-end games for Pentium G4600Read user opinions
in What are the best Magic games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Pro gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best adult PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- "I'm a big big big fan of the original books. When my friends told me about Witcher 3, I was wary. I expected some dull cash-in. Oh, boy, I was so wrong. The Witcher 3 is not only a huge open world game (even bigger with its two expansions) but also it has the same grey and twisted stories and characters from the books. Nothing its what it seems. Everyone hides their own secrets and an iniatially simple side-quest can turn into a big adventure. And then there's the painful decisions. The situations that you'll need to tackle as Geralt are not white nor black: they are complex situations where you won't see the consequences of your actions until much further in the game. Get ready for an awesome adventure. And if you love the game, READ THE BOOKS""Witcher 3 is the only singleplayer open world game that I genuinely enjoyed. I've literally put like 300+ hours in this game and it never ceases to surprise me with new things to discover!""I just picked up Witcher 3: Wild Hunt when I was in search of some awesome open world games for the PS4. I was not disappointed. The scale of the world you're thrown into is unbelievable. I've been playing this game non-stop for the last few days and it just seems like the thrills never end. "
- "The Witcher series has been one of the most popular games in the past decade and this last installment is a great send-off to the character of Geralt and we all know and love and have been a part of his journey since the first game.""You play a monster hunter in a fantasy universe in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. You get to role play and make lots of choices as you work to find a child. The story is huge and gameplay will be long and full of action. ""After playing this game last week, I can now finally say that the awards are well-deserved. ""I really enjoyed playing Witcher. I was searching for a great new action RPG game and the Witcher definitely fit the bill."
- "Technically The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a hack n slash game. The combat within this game is very similar to Assasin's Creed but i believe its difficulty is closer to Dark Souls (but definitely not as difficult as Dark Souls lol). Anyway, so yeah i am really enjoying playing this game plus points is that it has amazing graphics. ""Expect to enjoy a good slashing from the monsters as you play The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. This is a vast fantasy universe with complex characters and some great hack and slash combat. You will become consumed in your role as Gerald of Rivia and take as well as give some good beatings along the way to finding the ancient child. ""You should try The Witcher 3. It's a highly acclaimed game that's available on Steam. The game mechanics are great and you can slash your sword around in a visually appealing world to your heart's content."
- "The Steam Controller is fairly interesting, especially coming from a console. I decided to try playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY edition on the Steam Controller and I was actually pleasantly surprised. Witcher 3 is awesome and it is clear why it won the Game of The Year Reward. The game responded well to the Steam Controller, however, in my opinion, this controller still lags far behind a standard console controller."
- "The Witcher is an older release. It is largely player-directed and does provide freedom within the story. It is set in a fantasy universe. You play as Geralt of Rivia, a monster hunter tasked with finding a child from an ancient prophecy. ""I needed an open worl action rpg for the pc. On amazon i found The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and it has been one of the best I have found in the genre."
- "Very visually appealing, graphically heavy game. Great story line with such a variety of characters, storylines and dialogue that one could get lost and nearly never find their way back to reality. It's very challenging and fun to play solo or with others. I love the creativity and massive attention to every detail that makes it so engaging!""The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt game has been the best game I have played in years. The non-stop action, role playing and story telling make this game unrivaled to anything else on the market. In trying to find a game that is dialogue-heavy with a compelling story The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt game checks off every requirement for me. ""The Witcher wasn't a great game, but it wasn't horrible either. If you like games with lots of dialogue, than you'll probably like this, but if you don't, I wouldn't recommend it. I enjoyed the open world and role playing aspects of the game, but in my opinion it was an easily passable game."
- #2 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games
- "This may well be the last entry to the series that we will see and it's a great sendoff to one of the most beloved characters and franchise in gaming history. This is one of the best open world PC games that have ever come out in the last decade with a riveting story, intense action, and truly enjoyable gameplay from the main quest to the side quests. ""Guys, I have been playing skyrim for quite a while now and all I can say is that Wild Hunt has a very immersive open-world environment that is thrice as large as skyrim. I was overwhelmed and intimidated when I first tried this because I have accustomed to Skyrim already. Side quests are numerous so you won't run out of tasks to do. I feel like the more I move on to the next quest, it jst never stops--make me move and move and move. The game plot is interesting too and immersive. "
- #2 of 31
in What are the best Xbox Games"This game is great if you like a game that has a plot. It has additional features that give more than fifty hours of story time. I think the concept is good for the role-play type game lovers. I personally like feeling like I am the actual character rather than just playing it. "
- "The conclusion to the long-running Witcher series goes out with a bang. The combat is excellent, the RPG mechanics are solid, and there is a vast open-world to explore and discover. It falls prey to the side quest pitfalls like many others but it does not detract from the overall amazing single player game experience that you will get.""One of the best single player games that have come out in the last decade. The experience has been an immersive one from the main story to all the side quest and activities. There was never a dull moment from start to finish."
- "I had been anxiously waiting for the newest version of The Witcher for a long time. And it does not disappoint. It has all the amazing elements from the previous versions and all the new content is enough to keep you entertained for hours. ""The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is an awesome game from the popular open world RPG series. This version specifically is for PS4 but there is a PC version available on Steam. "
- "Hands down to this game. I love the highly expressive facial animation, the story, the decisions that have to be made. There are so many relationships you must handle in this game which can get too much, but that's like real life isn't it?? Think carefully of every decision you must make and see its consequence later on."
- "One of the greatest open-world games of all time. The last installment in the epic Witcher trilogy is also its best one and you don't even need to have played the first two to enjoy this one. Every nook and cranny of its sprawling landscape is filled with memorable characters, clever writing, and rewards for completionists."
- "This game slays me! Well, actually, I'm doing the slaying, and there's a lot of slaying that needs doing. The solution though refers to the PS4 version, so I'm not sure how this clearly relates directly to Steam (though indirectly it could.) Also, "magic games" has a very specific meaning to some, and this is "just" a massive "open world adventure."""Witcher 3 is supposed to be a great game, but I just couldn't get into it. The graphics are good, but the storyline is pretty lame, and I just didn't care for it.""The Witcher 3 is a great RPG (role playing game) where you search for the child of prophecy to save or destroy the world. It's RPG meets the Matrix meets Grand Theft Auto in this enormous open world environment for you to explore.""If you want to get lost in a world unlike any you have ever experienced, this is it! With amazingly detailed graphics and wild characters, The Witcher will draw you in and never let you go. "
- "The Witcher 3 has been praised by critics, and it lives up to these lofty expectations. The game features grim, detailed worlds that are truly immersive. Fans of ARPGs and similar genres will surely not be disappointed with this gem. This particular version also includes both DLC packs and is a great value, especially when it's on sale."
- #11 of 13
in What are the best adult PC games