This solution is ranked
in What are the best Telltale gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best noir games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best noir games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best PC episodic storytelling gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Nancy DrewRead user opinions
in What are the best games with interactive fiction on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best choose your own adventure online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Atmospheric games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best stylized games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Choose Your Own Adventure games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS games to play in airplane modeRead user opinions
in What are the best dialogue-heavy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Mystery games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Noir games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games based on comic books on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best stylized games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Cinematic games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about The Wolf Among Us
- "It's good, it delivers an age check and then a video showing the game play. I strongly prefer getting to see the game action before I decide if I want to purchase the game. ""The Wolf Among Us is one of Telltale's better adventure games. If you are a fan of a good engaging story then check out the trailer for this game."
- "The Wolf Among Us is an awesome noir game. I love that I can play it on iOS as well as my favorite consoles. It's a super unique game and I've certainly never played anything like it before. It's a challenging game, but it makes you think and leaves you wanting more.""If you ever imagined yourself as a detective and thought that might be fun, then The Wolf Among Us might be the game for you. You even get to play good cop/bad cop to get information from a suspect. I think the first episode is some of the finest work I have seen."
- "Made by the winners of 2012 Game Of The Year, this is based on the wildly successful Fables comic books, and it stays true to them. The graphics are so unique they pull you in, and the incredible story will keep you playing.""The Wolf Among Us was a decent video game. I played it with friends when it came out and we enjoyed countless hours playing it. The story was so so. It had a good progression but lacked depth."
- "The Wolf Among Us is a story driven, interactive experience from Tell Tale games. There are multiple endings and your own outcome will depend on chooses that you make through out the game. It was a very fun game and highly immersive if this is your style of game."
- "THIS IS NOT an interactive games for kids. It's something that thrills me so bad i get really anxious about things. If i were a kid i would definitely feel really scared. it's a really fun game overall. I would recommend this to people who like to strategize and people who aren't afraid to face their decision's consequences."
- "Whoa, it feels surreal! The story is beautifully written to the extent that characters feel very realistic. Hence, it becomes very immersive, at least for me. Well, this is a game based on a fable so it is befitting to expect a nice plot. The strong points of this game are its story and atmosphere (they are amusing visually). As I play the character of Bigby Wolf, I really get to sense wthat is like to be Bigby--a detective with a dark past. Solving crime is also part of the gameplay. All in all this is one hell of a game! ""I really enjoy games like The Wolf Among Us. I like violent games with a mature content. I love Steam so using The Wolf Among Us was easy. I also enjoy games based on comic books because the characters are very exciting. ""From the animation to the gameplay, The Wolf Among Us is one of the best atmospheric games on Steam that I've played in awhile. Take a step into the dark fantasy world and enjoy the fun."
- "So after I got a new computer I wanted to try and find one of those adventure games that let you choose your own path on steam, well it turns out I'm super lucky and was able to find it fairly quickly. The game is called The Wolf Among Us and has definitely solved my problem.""The Wolf Among Us is a tell tale games narrative driven story game that puts you at the helm of an interactive, episodic adventure game. The game is based on Bill Willingham's Fables comic book series."
- "This was the first game that was released by Telltale Games but it still remains one of the best narrative games that I have experienced so far. From the art style, the storytelling, and pacing, everything just works flows. This is one game that you should play if you ever find yourself wanting to play something while on a plane and you're on airplane mode.""There we have another game with a great plot. What do you expect from the makers of the The Walking Dead?? They have the same devs so no doubt this fantasy and thrilling adventure game is among the top. Well, if you read the comics version of this game, it would more helpful. SO i advice you to do so first :D"
- "The Wolf Among Us is a comprehensive story-based game which has lots of things to do and a good amount of dialogue to follow along with. The only issue is some people may consider the game too simplistic and formulaic as there's nothing "new" but I feel the graphics along make up for that. Recommended."
- "Great game, with an incredibly engaging and entertaining story, based on the comics. The graphics are great and the actions are easy to control. It has a film noir feel to it which I love. Don't want to give much away so definitely pick this one up. You will not be sorry."
- "If you are a fan of the Fables comic book series I would highly recommend The Wolf Among Us. Your choices in the game will lead the main character Bigby Wolf on a twisted and wild adventure!""When I was looking for a fun game based on a comic book all over Steam, The Wolf Among Us stood out from the pack. It's super fun and hard enough to make you want to work for it. "
- "The Wolf Among Us provides some of the best storytelling I’ve played in a long time. The Wolf Among Us has once again delivered a well-written adventure, this time with an added dose of stylish dark , rough environment. The Wolf Among Us uses a system of choices and consequential events to make players face the grim reality of this world and deal with them. It is very exciting and tense. ""The Wolf Among Us is, well.. If you've ever liked Disney movies, this series will tell you the true stories of each of your beloved characters! And let me tell you something.. They're usually horrific tales, which is interesting. The gameplay is solid, the storytelling is fantastic and I love this game to death. Give it a try.""The wolf Among us gives you ample opportunity to take out those aggression on those in the unreal world! You can easily get absorbed in the game, and will need to make the right choices or face the consequences! "
- "You'd expect so much more from these guys, but the game play on this was terrible! First, the graphics are just too cartoonish. I know, it's based on the Fables comic books, but that's no excuse for the lack of textures and lazy shading. The game mechanics, though, are utterly broke. I wasn't thrilled: I was bored, and my choices didn't really seem to matter. Even the one somewhat graphic murder was barely a reprieve from the insomniac cure this game turned out to be. ""Yes, a thousand times, yes! The only downside to this game is Telltale. By that I mean, their somewhat iffy game engine and the click adventure style they do. If the simple gameplay doesn't bother you then I highly recommend this title. It's a solid story and definitely a fun twist on the fairy tales we grew up on.""Not exactly a storyline for a game on PC but rather an actual game containing a storyline. Not what the user is searching for here."