This solution is ranked
in What are the best 2D puzzle platformers on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games to help you fall asleepRead user opinions
in What are the best narration games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best narration games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult platform games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games that you can complete as a pacifistRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult platform games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best indie platformers for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best indie games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure Android games without in-app purchasesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad games with controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best humor rich mobile gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games that can be finished in just a sittingRead user opinions
in What are the best platform games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best narrative games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games without in-app purchasesRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for relaxingRead user opinions
What the community says about Thomas Was Alone
- "This game does not appeal to me whatsoever. A little too simple and monotonous, and the visuals being so minimalist is completely uninteresting to me. It reminds me of minimalistic music, where one short phrase is repeated for the entire duration of the piece. Someone put me out of my misery!""This looks like a cute game, but the reviews are mixed. I want something with more story and more reliable controls."
- "There needs to be more games which are developed with a solid story that captures a players feelings as well as their attention. I think that Thomas Was Alone is a standout game that does just that and even though you are just a rectangle it really does have a great story combined with a fun game."
- "I love platforming games and have spent considerable time playing them so I've been looking for a challenge on my iPad. I recently downloaded "Thomas Was Alone" and was amazed at how good the game was! It's very well done and a lot of fun. It's very challenging but quite rewarding when played through as well. It's overall an engaging game that I really enjoyed and would suggest everyone looking for a challenge tries as well."
- "Given the difficulty of the question, This choice as a solution is acceptable. The characters in the Thomas game are simply colored rectangles. It basically tells how one became self aware. I think given the question it is a good game for a pacifist with no fighting, characters , war etc. ""Want a simple PC game with a broad sense of completion? Thomas Was Alone is a game that will have you solving various puzzles without the hassle of figuring out its skill set. Each puzzle and level is distinct to itself and will have you honing your jumping skills in no time."
- "Thomas Was Alone was an interesting and minimal platform game for my Android smartphone. It's certainly not something I would have found on my own, but I'm glad I did. It gives great depth, but it's also very easy to pick up. I recommend it as a good solution."
- "Thomas Was Alone is a top rated Android game. The goal of the game is to bring some rectangles, with different jumping skills, till the end of each stage, passing through obstacles, and solving puzzles. It's really funny and entertaining, and it costs just $4.99!"
- "I just love this game, the music alone is so soothing while you play it. Very intriguing and fun while also being on the serious side which i like, its not too kiddie nor is it too extremely adult either. I have spend the past 3 days around 2 hour a day playing it. Very guilty of wasting a lot of time , but fun at the same time. "
- "If you are looking for something different in a game, then checkout Thomas Was Alone. It is a minimalist take on the journey of finding oneself, when oneself is a rectangle. Thru countless levels you will need to put your skills and cleverness to the test to solve puzzles and outwit the platform.""Thomas Was Alone is a fun game download if you need some entertainment. It's a platformer type game. The cell shading makes the game look pretty good, too."
- "I would recommend Thomas Was Alone for a PC game that can be finished in just a sitting. Thomas Was Alone is a nice game that has received many awards. With over 8,000 reviews giving it an average rating of 4.6 stars out of 5, this is an easy solution. ""This solution helped me develop a new style of gameplay that challenges my thinking process through completing puzzles. The simplicity of the platform makes gameplay easy and fun to interact with."
- "Thomas Was Alone is a somewhat unique game, but I'm not quite sure how well it functions as a solution for those looking for a more conventional narrative game. It's fairly abstract and minimal and focuses more on a general mood and feel than about describing what's happening to a more conventional set of characters, like one would find in most modern AA games. I'd recommend it, but maybe not to solve this particular issue.""I think this is a solid suggestion in that it is a narrated game but it's not on steam so that doesn't fit. It'd be fine if it was on steam but since it's not I can't say that it's a very good solution."
- "This looks like a really fun game to try! I love that it has a story line, and I really appreciate that I don't have to pay for in-app purchases. I notice that it has thousands of reviews and most are 5 star, so I feel good about giving the game a try. I guess other people must think it is great too."