This solution is ranked
in What are the best fun to play with a group apps for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad board gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best hotseat multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android board gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games for couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best train games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2-player board gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best train PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best board gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best casual indie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Casual games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Ticket to Ride
- "I came across this game Ticket to Ride and decided to give it a try. I was bored and just needed something to fill the time. Truthfully, I thought this game was going to be boring, but was I ever wrong! This game is totally awesome! I just can't seem to put it down. It is like I am on an amazing train adventure and I just don't want it to end. I absolutely recommend this solution."
- "In this board game, players compete against one another through the building of railroads across the United States and Canada. My family really enjoys Ticket to Ride, both by developing their own plans and(more often)disrupting the plans of others. Ticket to Ride is one of the family's favorite games.""This is not at all a good solution as this is not even an online game. It is a board game and clearly not for android. ""Ticket to ride, while fun game, is about as opposite of a hot seat game if you can get. Also I don’t find the android system makes it particularly worth having. It’s a fun game if you have the right kind of people, but it’s probably not the best mobile game."
- "Ticket to Ride is a very good game. The amount of people that play it regularly is a testament to that. However, this version is not an Android board game, which is what I was looking for. I'm not too upset, because it gives me an idea of what to look for, since this is an adaptation of the board game."
- "Hands down one of my favorite games for couples to play with my girlfriend!! I thought this game would be lame but when I installed it for us to play. Surprisingly, ticket to ride was really interactive and we played for hours!!!""This is such a cool game I enjoyed playing with my spouse!""It's a slow yet absolutely thrilling game to play with many people. I've always liked adventure games with a little bit of card games in the mix. I hope that they will add more destinations.""It's a slow yet absolutely thrilling game to play with many people. I've always liked adventure games with a little bit of card games in the mix. I hope that they will add more destinations."
- "This game is awesome! Ticket to Ride is an awesome board game that you can play with multiple friends, moving throughout North America's train routes, and collecting cards as you go. The first time I played I was hooked. The games last a perfect amount of time, not too long, not too short, and the objective is simple and clear. Connect the longest train route, spanning cities across North America. This is a fun family friendly game that we have used at home on many a game night!!"
- "As an avid player of the Ticket to Ride board game, I was so happy to find this Android game where I could play against other players. My wife and I enjoy loading up a game when we aren't at home to play the board game, and we can fire through a few games a day on our phones. I am a very big fan of the entire Ticket to Ride board game collection and the convenience of the Android version has been great fun for my wife and I."
- "The premise of this game suggests a fun and involving scale of continually various themes and experiences for which to take on. This game seems appealing to a large scale of people both young and mature. The problem with this game is its poor user ratings for not the game content itself, but the poor performance which seems to plague the ability to actually enjoy this game. Until these problems are corrected, this game seems destined to fail. If the player usability improves by very measurable means, then this game stands a good chance at success. As of now, poor performance dictates that this game is not ready for consumer use."
- #11 of 13
in What are the best train PC games"This is a great game, but it's not a PC game. So if you're looking for a great train related game for your personal computer, I'd probably go try to find something else instead of this board game. ""Ticket to Ride is a train board game. It's a fine game it just doesn't fit the topic of "Best Train PC Games." If they ever get around to developing a PC version, it'll be great."
- #12 of 50
in What are the best board games"This game is kind of fun! I played it with my daughter and she loved it. Admittedly, I miss playing real board games like the ones I used to play with when I was a kid. But it's not so bad playing this sort of game on an iPad. It's convenient, actually...and fun.""I love to play board games at my home. I also love to take them on the go. With Ticket to Ride, you collect cards and play them in railway routes. This will have you addicted in minutes.""This is not a board game turned game app. It is a fun game, but not fit with the query. ""This is wholesome family entertainment that is always engaging and extremely replay friendly. This game is great for young to elderly players. I could play this for hours during a family get-together, say after that delicious thanksgiving or christmas dinner when everyone in the house is relaxed and willing to play board games. Gameplay is considerably fast paced but not too long drawn, one can easily be engaged for an hour or two. This game is great entertainment for 2 to 5 players. The only downside to playing this game is that it requires a bit of space to spread out the board, so consider cleaning out your dining table folks!""My friends and I love board games, but there's one problem. We've played them all. So, when a new game shows up at one of our parties, everyone gets really excited and it makes for a great time. I was hosting a party for the 4th of July and I wanted to make sure I had a brand new game set up and ready to play so I came here looking for a solution. The game I was informed about is called Ticket to Ride. It was fun, interesting, an it involves trains! I've always loved trains. The game was a huge hit and I'm glad I came here first. ""Ticket to Ride is a great board game for players of any age to get into. As a train fanatic, I really enjoy this game, because it requires players to see if how many cities they can travel to in just 7 days. It provides a ton of replay value and supports up to 5 players. I enjoy the competitiveness of it all and it is really easy to learn to play."
- "If you have a family or a group of friends who regularly have a game night or are interested in starting one, Ticket to Ride is the game for you! My family and I play this game on almost a weekly basis, it is perfect for my family of 5. We love competing and seeing who can connect the most cities. I highly recommend Ticket to Ride!""If you are looking for a indie game that is pretty casual then check out Ticket to Ride. You have to collect cards of various trains so you can claim railway routes that connect cities all over the world. It's not a hard game but it is very fun to play. I would highly recommend checking it out. "
- "For folks my age, "Ticket to Ride" can only mean a great Beatles Song. So this game has a lot to live up to right off the bat. But at least it is old school in that it's an actual board game. Plus it's got outstanding reviews (and a lot of them) on Amazon.""Not a Steam game at all, but actually a 2 player board game. It wasn't my usual cup of tea, but it's well designed and fun, nonetheless. If board games are your jam and you like trains, then this is without a doubt, right up your alley. "