This solution is ranked
in What are the best games about mythology on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best sandbox games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op RPGs that can run on low end laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline hack and slash games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best class based games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best 4-player co-op action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best class based games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best hack and slash iOS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Low spec Steam gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play without graphic card and low RAM memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best Hack and Slash games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Diablo clone games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Diablo for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Titan Quest
- "I love games about mythology especially Greek mythology. The problem is there aren't that many good mythology games. Titan Quest Anniversary Edition is one of my all-time favorite Greek Mythology themed games. It's like Diablo II meets Greek Myth and it really is that good. I actually like Titan Quest Anniversary Edition even more than the Diablo series and Nordic games really delivered with their Anniversary Edition update it is more polished than ever.""This is an immersive mythology themed game that I've spent tons of hours on. If you're getting tired of Age Of Mythology, this is just as fun. "
- "It was nice to experience and play this game again with slightly better graphics and performance. It also includes all expansion packs which makes it one of the best RPG games on Steam right now and is a great deal for the price.""The splash page for this game warns that it is NSFW and is inappropriate for some ages. It appears to be very violent, as evidenced by a tag "Hack and Slash". Other tags indicate this game is multiplayer, classic action, mythology, fantasy, open world, and with a great soundtrack. Since I am at work, I am not continuing to investigate this game.""This is a solid RPG. The combat might not be what everyone seeks in a ARPG, but it's definitely fantastic for what it is. A top down RPG with plenty of story and playtime to offer. ""I love action RPG games, and I love the Steam platform, but I hate it when companies try and resell their users on anniversary, or gold, or best of copies to literally double down on their sales instead of making new content. ""It is a nice experience playing this game and I enjoyed it! For those who have a fascination with mythology, this game is for you. ""Action RPG games are my shit. Especially if they are on Steam. Right now I am currently playing Titan Quest Anniversary Edition and wow is it fun. It is probably up in the top 5 for me. I think you should check it out or at least check out the trailer. Great game. "
- "As long as you are a fan of Titan Quest, you can't go wrong with this anniversary edition, but to my knowledge, it is a PC game, not something that you play on Android. So, for that specific purpose, this is a pass. Otherwise, you're good to go."
- "It can be a challenge to find good games that are able to be played on lower end PCs. Me and my friend decided to give Titan Quest Anniversary Edition a play through and this has to be one of the better co-op games that we've played together. Definitely worth playing.""I would view the system requirements for Titan Quest Anniversary Edition on the Steam website. If it would work on my low end laptop and I liked the game I would download it. Otherwise, I would search for another game."
- #3 of 9
in What are the best RPGs
- "I wanted to download an RPG on my phone to kill time at work. Titan Quest Anniversary edition was just what I needed. Being able to get myself into the land of Ancient Greece and Egypt, I went about trying to conquer all I could. Very detailed and entertaining for anyone.""Fun action computer game, this is the anniversary edition and it takes place in Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt and the silk Road. I enjoyed playing but I still prefer Titan Quest Immortal Throne. "
- "This is a great solution. It puts ypu on a quest of back in time to ancient egypt and greece. Its adventurous so would be great for the adventurous side. It is also classic, allows multiplayer which makes it double the fun and is action packed.i think this is a winner and would keep you entertained for hours!""This is a pretty fun multi player game. You have the action and even roleplay if that is your genre. This game gives you diversity to be what you want, and play along with your friends as well. "
- "It is a wonderful game to play on any platform. Android version is a bit pricey but the good thing is that buying the game gives you the opportunity to have the full application, without any ads or any additional content to spend money on. I had it once on my old Samsung Galaxy SIII and I have to say, it was not the smoothest game. You should try it on a powerful device to fully experience the adventure. "
- "This is not a good solution, because Titan Quest is only available on Windows. It may be a good Hack and Slash game, but it is not available for iOS, which means this doesn't work.""Titan Quest Anniversary Edition is a fun little game that has almost no learning curve. Simple controls and many quests make for hours of fun."
- "I still like to game when I'm away from home on my old laptop. All my games come from Steam so it's easy to do. The best for traveling entertainment is Titan Quest Anniversary Edition. Great low spec game that I can take with me and still have fun."
- "After going thru the game's page. I would love to play this hack and slash game, it also adds the elements of a traditional role playing game. I am a huge fan of role playing games and this is the first time I have seen that a Hack and Slash game adds rpg elements. I can't wait to start my quest in this I am sure It will easily be a forty hour plus game that I won't stop till I finish it. ""This game is great if you like hacking and slashing. It really immerses you in the world."
- "Let's get it out of the way first, this game is pricey but in my opinion, it is well worth it for the quality of the game that you are getting. This game is heavily inspired by diablo games and the port into android was well-executed. It's not the best-looking but its gameplay and controls are solid and a lot of fun."
- #29 of 34
in What are the best games on Steam
- "This is really two games mixed into one. I had a great time playing Titan Quest. The game really allows you to lose itself into the digital worlds they have created. A great co-op game for anyone to play. It is an awesome game and well worth a peek if your in the market for fun.""This says that it's multiplayer, but I cannot understand how; there are no given examples that I understand. The graphics appear to look nice, though, so that's always a plus."
- "Ever since i found out that co-op games are so much better than other genre of games i started playing coop games. And Titan Quest is one of my favorites. The downside though is that this is only an online coop game which means u cant go on a coop mode without an internet. ""Anniversary edition game. That tells you how iconic this game was. It's still a good game 10 years later. I really enjoy playing it."