This solution is ranked
in What are the best RPGMaker games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile games for beginnersRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games that you can complete as a pacifistRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure Android games without in-app purchasesRead user opinions
in What are the best RPG Maker gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best dialogue-heavy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best pixel graphics platformers for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best story games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Monkey IslandRead user opinions
in What are the best casual indie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Casual games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about To the Moon
- "To the Moon has quickly become one of my favorite games. Indie games are, in my opinion, some of the best games out there so I'm glad this was suggested for me. It was an amazing concept and such a cool storyline. Not only that but I really loved the combination of old graphics with newer looking graphics. This gets an A+ from me.""A wonderful game with a touching, engrossing story. I was totally enthralled and loved every minute of it. Shows what can be accomplished in the medium and just how much gaming has become a relevant, important part of our culture. ""While this isn't a RPGMaker game, it does have an interesting storyline and seemed like it would be a lot of fun. I was more interested in making a game so didn't spend too much time with it. I also have too many other games I'm currently playing to get too involved."
- "Great... the Make A Dying Wish Foundation for gamers who are too gentle to play first people death dealer. Whatever. If the world really needed these, they would already have market share and would not have to be reviewed... as it is I'm wasting your time as much as they wasted mine with this.""I believe this game is very laid back with low action. There is some drama but the ending is very sad and upsetting."
- "I wouldn't call this a strong adventure game or even a very exciting game, what it is is a great story that is very moving and unfolds before you in a very engaging way. The soundtrack is divine and the emotionality is almost unparalleled. The beginning is super long, unnecessarily so, but hang in there if you want to experience an excellent gamified book. "
- "This game offers as mentioned "A story-driven experience about two doctors traversing backwards through a dying man's memories to artificially fulfill his last wish." I enjoy that concept but graphically could be more vibrant. It does strike interest for gamers looking for something a bit different in rpg maker games""This looks like it is a good solution to the problem. This is an RPG adventure game and it is 80% off so it's a great deal."
- "I saw the game To the Moon on my friend's computer, and I really liked it! It's a nice adventure RPG about two doctors trying to fulfill the last wish of a dying man while traversing through his memories: nice idea, and very entertaining final result!"
- "If you like interactive stories this game will be perfect for you, as 2 doctors try to fulfill a dying man's last wish by traveling through time. Come along for their adventure and view stunning graphics and adventures as they fulfill the request of their patient. ""I absolutely recommend this game. The story line is extremely well thought out and moving. The soundtrack is great. A most enjoyable ride."
- "A friend of mine has a list of the best story games pc i saw his list and found that To the Moon is included here so I read reviews and watched reviews on YT. After that i got convinced to buy this. Worth the buy! I am not really into emotionally draining games but this is the first one that I liked. "
- "This game is fantastic. I felt like it was very similar to older RPGs on the original Playstation which I've loved and still do. It was really fun to immerse myself into the game's universe. ""This game was fun and easy to play. It was the definition of casual and I really enjoyed it."
- "It is actually a pretty interesting concept. I've read the basic plot and some story lines. Of course it is a bit far fetched but it is a video game, so it's to be expected. With that being said, this plot works and is different. It is a bit morbid and bitter sweet because the story is basically about bucket lists; however it also gives you more freedom and creativity because it is about bucket lists...you can make it whatever you like. Not for all audiences though...not that it is offensive, but from the comprehension and entertainment points, this is not for kids."
- #34 of 72
in What are the best indie games"There is nothing revolutionary about this game in terms of gameplay but what it does offer is an emotional story that is so relatable on a human level. This alone is enough of a reason to play the game and learn about the story at least once."