This solution is ranked
in What are the best shooter alternatives to Destiny 2Read user opinions
in What are the best looter shootersRead user opinions
in What are the best Tom Clancy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Ubisoft gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games with awesome graphicsRead user opinions
What the community says about Tom Clancy's The Division
- "So you are sitting at your house alone and bored and looking for a game to play. Well look much further, The Division is one of the biggest letdowns of the year. Let's pretend that you are like me and like to shoot at things on games, well if that's you then pass on this game. It's half finished and shooting at other players is more akin to throwing a basketball behind your back and praying. Do not play this game. 1/5""The setting and story is a good replacemetn for D2, but it feels off, for some reason. Maybe the boring characters? The gameplay is good and so are the art and graphics and voice acting. But something really feels weird about it"
- "While The Division 2 is right around the corner, numerous updates and overall game improvements and housecleaning have this game becoming a solid looter shooter regardless. New modes, plenty of guns to play with, and an interesting approach to looting make this a good option while you wait for its successor."
- "great game but i think it's all just hyped up. the graphics are amazing but it could be better if the story has been improved upon. it also requires so much of your time. ""This game is best played in multiplayer mode and that what makes it more exciting! Hoping for Division 2 to come out soon. I like the portrayal of Manhattan with this game. "
- "The Division is definitely on my top 3 RPGs and these are my reason why: Great plotlines, Cohesiveness, and beautiful graphics. That's all I can say (TRY IT YOURSELF!) ""I had recently wanted to get into a multiplayer game and someone that I know recommended Tom Clancy's The Division. The multiplayer aspect of the game is really good and the way it connects you with other people is brilliant."
- "This game lacked content when it first launched. It was eventually addressed with numerous updates. It was really fun to play and tied fans over until the next division game came out."
- "Tom Clancy's The Division is a severely underrated multiplayer experience. The Dark Zone is an incredible concept that is unique and rewarding. The only downside is that the player-base is dwindling. Soon enough, I'm not sure there will be enough people to play with.""This is a great game, and a great solution. This should win a lot of people over, but at the same time others have favorites. Overall those this is one game that is excellent.""This game is riddled with cheating issues, and pvp issues. It's not a well balanced game and if it were it wouldn't have as many issues as it does. "
- "The Division has lifelike graphics from a third person view that make you feel like you are in Manhattan in the future. The game takes some teamwork and is hard at times, which makes it a bit frustrating at times."