This solution is ranked
in What are the best FIFA World Cup offline gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best football manager games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android football gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best sports management games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best football manager games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best sports management games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline soccer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best football games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best android social game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best football gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Facebook gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best soccer game appsRead user opinions
What the community says about Top Eleven
- "Top Eleven is a solid soccer management app with good graphics and overall mechanics. There seems to be issues with certain versions either rebooting or freezing for whatever reason but it doesn't occur for every person so I'm not sure what the issue is. Support from the company is slow as well."
- "I love this. I’ve built my own stadium and all the facilities around it. I had so much fun scouting my players and ultimately signing the ones I like. I came up with and designed my own training sessions personally for my team. I joined the cup and champions league. This is awesome ""It's great concept game tho it wrecks sometimes but good thing the developers fixed it right away. It's just that I noticed doesnt have penalty stopper?""I never expected this game to be too much of a football manager simulation or anything but it really is like being a manager and the feeling of getting to sign players is great. Great football manager game for me"
- "Extremely realistic settings and environment. Very dynamic and fast-paced application. This game would provide countless hours of fun combined with brain stimulation. The game allows one to think creatively and generate strategies. The great part is being able to connect with other gamers worldwide and to compete! I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys virtual sports, competition and strategic thinking."
- "If you love soccer than this is the perfect game for you. You are the soccer manager and get to build the perfect team to beat out the competition, or the other managers and their teams. You get to build a stadium, pick the best players, design their workouts, challenge other teams to matches. "
- "@Judith Douglas Football is the REAL name of soccer, you bloody dolt. Only Americans and uncultured swines call it "soccer". It's a good solution that involves managing a F O O T B A L L team!"
- "Hard to find a better management game than this. This game has an enormous user base and it as tried and true as they come. There is so much i can do here. Not only building/managing my team, but also the stadium, facilities, scouting, etc. Endless amounts of stuff to do and manage. This one is a goooooooal. "
- "I love playing soccer games on my tablet. Top Eleven Be a Football Manager is my newest edition to my collection. I find it to be easy to manage. I like how I can play on Facebook also. I think this is the best of it's kind on IOS."
- "One of the best facebook games i've encountered. I really like soccer so this really entertained me. I also never got bored while playing this. Really nice, would recommend.""Facebook games are okay if you are extremely bored and have nothing else to do. So if you are in the back seat of a car or a waiting room be my guess go play Facebook games they will keep you occupied for a few hours especially Top Eleven. YUP! That means I am spending hours being a manager! LOL."