This solution is ranked
in What are the best offline games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best offline games for win 7Read user opinions
in What are the best Low spec Steam gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play without graphic card and low RAM memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best games for low spec PCsRead user opinions
in What are the best CRPG games for Steam usersRead user opinions
in What are the best PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC tactical RPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best dialogue-heavy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Torment: Tides of Numenera
- "Am a fan of RPG game but Tides of Numenera is more like an old-school RPG game that i dont usually play but i fancy it so much due to its sprawling side quests along with the main quest. I do think that this might not be every gamers' cup of tea but when you get into it you'll be absorbed into the game. "
- "I wanted and needed the best low spec steam games out there. Torment: Tide of Numenera has been a great RPG game that has lot of choices and strategy within its gameplay. Still play it to this day."
- "Torment is a good choice for low spec gamers because it's not focused on graphics and obtaining complex, large stashes of weapons and resources, but relies more on my mind and appeals to how and why I make certain choices to advance in the game. The game is violent and gory and it does lose some impact due to lower quality graphics capability, but overall, fun game that kept me engaged."
- "CRPGs are in a great resurgence and if you want a new one on steam i got one for you. Their is the sequel to the classic Planescape Torment Torment: tides of Numenera which is an amazing game i have put over 20 hours into it already ""Game is rather expensive, I admit, but it's all worth my money since it's good, the gameplay is great, and the graphics are just plain gorgeous!"
- #11 of 28
in What are the best PC games"This game can be replayed over and over again as you will decide the fates of those around you, and characters will react to your decision. The game is a single player game so take turns. "
- "Torment: Tides of Numenera is a role playing game in the truest sense of the words. Each area introduces at least a dozen characters-each with their own stories and relationships. Torment encourages you to indulge your curiosity and talk to everyone you see. I found it easy to slip into the gameâ€™s world actually losing myself amidst the strange, unknown future."
- "I enjoyed Planescape Torment quite a bit and this spiritual successor Torment: Tides of Numenera is a game that brought back all kinds of old memories of how much I enjoyed the original and allowed me to add new ones as well. ""I needed teh best dialogue-heavy PC games. Torment: Tide of Numenera was one I got to play. It was horrible and very boring. Did not keep my attention."
- "Torment: Tides of Numenera is an awesome RPG and definitely the best offline action game available anywhere right now. I lose connectivity in my house which is out in BF Egypt and I love that I can continue to play even without Wi-Fi. Gameplay is great and the game is very intelligent and involved. "
- #24 of 48
in What are the best games"One of the best games out there right now is Torment: Tides of Numenera. It has good graphics, engaging game play and a great story line. It is a ton of fun and worth buying if you have the funds. Try it out, you're sure to enjoy it!"