This solution is ranked
in What are the best offline games like Clash of ClansRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best real-time strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best base building games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best real-time strategy games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best base building games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best building gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android gameloft gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone Gameloft gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Gameloft game appsRead user opinions
What the community says about Total Conquest
- "It has a potential but then this game constantly crashes whenever i play it on my phone as well as on my windows PC too. I hope the devs will imrpove it or maybe it is because of my low end devices eh"
- "The only total conquest here seems to be that of the pop up advertisements which are too distracting and annoying to ever have an enjoyable time playing this game. This game is reported to have way too many issues which need to be corrected before this game is worthy of playing. This game is another offering put out way before it was ready for use. This game is like serving you raw cookie dough after bypassing the oven with a few ingredients which are questionable at best."
- "IMO this game is just kind of okay. There's nothing special about it, but I guess the bright side is that it's updated really regularly so you're unlikely to find it busting on you. It does have some technical issues, though, such as sizing, which will hopefully get ironed out soon."
- "This game is based of the Roman Empire which made it unique and interesting. I like to play online matched with others and defeat them. The fighting was good provided you took the time to train your troops. I had to upgrade my city and I also put traps in for the invaders. Very satisfying to go on campaigns and come back a winner and add to my city."
- "I have played total conquest before and it was a great real-time strategy game. I'm not sure if it's the best one available for ios because I've only played it on android. I'm honestly not sure if it's even available on IOS."
- "Game is full of adds, extremely glitchy and crashes a lot. The game is easy to play and there's no denying it's fun. However this is overshadowed by the fact that it almost unplayable to the point it becomes funny. Ads are a major issue and glitches every now and then don't motivate the user to play more. "