This solution is ranked
in What are the best PC RTS games for beginnersRead user opinions
in What are the best war strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Real Time Tactics games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best army games for Windows 7Read user opinions
in What are the best Total War gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best tactics gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best epic battle simulators for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Army GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Total War: WARHAMMER
- "This game is an okay solution. It is indeed a PC game, but I am not sure how well it would work for beginners.""A little misleading with the subtitle. It is a good game to learn the basics."
- "I am a Warhammer fan so your mileage may varies, however this game is based on the very popular Total War series so you can expect a certain degree of quality. I think even a non-Warhammer can pick this game up quickly due to how intuitive the control is. Once I got the hang of it, all the micromanagement aspect of the game didn't seem so bad, I actually grew to enjoy the challenge. SEGA and Creative Assembly did an excellent job on this game and I highly recommend this if you are a turn-based strategy game fan.""You can't go wrong with the Total War franchise. Warhammer gives you everything you loved about the other titles and builds on it. Adding the Middle Earth Mythos into it just elevates everything!"
- "A huge universe, monster real time battles, and intricate screenplays and backstories. Actually, there are so many backstories that it can get confusing, but most people enjoy diving in it and finding an angle that work for them, that they can truly adopt and identify with. i know I love it. I had played other iterations of the game, and after some time off it, I came back ready for more! What is truly addictive for me are the huge battles, that's what makes it endlessly exciting and energizing. Definitely worth investing a few hours in, at the very least.""This is a great game. The graphics are amazing and it delivers on the tactical game play. It's the best Total War yet, hands down."
- "This game is pretty good for beginners. Gameplay is nice and the design is also good, but Warhammer 2 is better."
- "Great tactic game! The setup of Total War is really nice and this is my favorite of the series. If strategy and tactics games is your thing, gotta give this game a shot"
- "Got this game through Steam I like playing this in a multiplayer mode but that is only available online and offline you can just play it as a single player which is still fun to do. Anyway, i just want to tell that this game is more like arcade-y type of game and lacks tactical depth making it a far cary from what the histroical Total War games were. "
- "Great game, I love battle simulators and this one does not disappoint. Great graphics and an awesome set up lend themselves to a great overall expierence. I tell all my friends how great it is, and I just want eveyone to know and give it a try themselves. You will not be disappointed.""Total War is a turn based battle simulator that is really fun to play. You build your own armies and have them fight together and conquer the world. It's addictive and has that one more turn feel that will keep you awake late at night.""i think the answer given is very vague. it does not allow me to really see viable options for my request. I only see one game and no information regarding it . I expect a better more in depth answer ""Total War: Warhammer is a classic, I've played thousands of hours and I'm not done yet."
- #11 of 47
in What are the best Army Games
- "Huge world with so many options to play with and things to see. This is one of those game syou play for years without getting bored.""TOTAL WAR: WARHAMMER is a blast to play. The visuals are absolutely fantastic. If you like RTS games, this is definitely for you."
- "Total War: Warhammer is the best game in the Total War series yet. It's definitely my favorite in terms of setting and replayability. If you're at all interested in the Total War series, you should pick this up.""This is a decent look fantasy game, but I was hoping for something more science fiction based. The graphics look pretty intensive. My computer is a potato, so I'm not sure if it's powerful enough for this game."
- "This is kind of neat game, kind of like an RTS, but a little more cinematic than I was expecting. The mechanics are pretty good, though it seems overly complex to me personally, but I came from Starcraft, which is fairly simple for an RTS. "
- "I had recently gotten into the mood to play a multiplayer game on my new PC that I just got and Total War: WARHAMMER was on the front page of Steam, so I went on its page. The game was a what I was looking for.""Warhammer is definitely an interesting and interactive game to play. I think it is a great multiplayer game to get into and play. The graphics, battles and creatures are amazing to view."