This solution is ranked
in What are the best games to play with friends on iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplatform tower defense gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy card games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for when you are boredRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy card games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best free Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PvP game apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult strategy games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best free games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play gamesRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult games to play on my AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best long term games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Android phonesRead user opinions
in What are the best replay-value games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best tower defense games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with friends on AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best tower defense games for iOSRead user opinions
What the community says about Tower Duel
- "Best online multiplayer game available for both Android and iPhone. Its fun to play and doesn t need a high end mobile phone to play, unlike other mobile games ive seen 😄 good time waster when im commuting to work and theres a hugh traffic jam"
- "Even though it is currently still in Beta, Tower Duel is probably the coolest Tower Defense game on Mobile for 3 reasons: 1. MULTIPLAYER: You do not only defend yourself with towers BUT you also have to send units to destroy your opponent 2. MAZES: It allows for higher strategic depth because you can freely build mazes instead of building towers along a fixed path 3. MAPS: Each battle map is procedurally generated which assures longlasting fun and interesting duels""Tower Defense with an interesting twist! You don't only have to build your own maze but also attack your (real life) opponent! There is a lot of action in short matches. The deck offers a lot of opportunities to choose upgrades and customize your cards. Great game to play in between or for hours at a time"
- "The suggestion was for google play which is blatantly against what the original query was. They asked for iPhone not android. It did get the card game aspect correct so, it was halfway there. "
- "If you're looking for fair, truly competitive, non-pay-to-win RTS/TD/Etc games on mobilem you simply cannot find one that isn't pay-to-win. (android or Iphone) Clash Royale and Clash of Clans have the same buisness model: let you win until you hit a paywall. if you don't pay, you lose every time. if you do pay, it's only a matter of time before the paywall returns. also every other skinner box trick in the book is crammed in to squeeze money out of people who pay thousands of dollars because they have the disposable income to "compete." I wouldn't recommend this at all. Stick to a paid TD game with no ads or microtransactions, you might actually be able to compete."
- "Many people might enjoy it, but personally Tower Duel didn't hold my attention at all. More often than not I caught myself losing attention and drifting away from my screen. It's not as competitive as some of the other games you can find for Android, and there's nothing much about it that pulled me back to the game once I had closed it."
- "never knew a tower def game can make you could attack and defend at the same time against a REAL person from somewhere in the world who also attacks and defends back at you. my only problem with this game is that its hard to find someone to play with lol"
- "This game is fun but the learning curve is steep so it may scare off new players to this genre. It does not hold your hand, but the game is very fun and I think it is great. It may lack the user-friendliness of others in the same category, but if you are willing to stick with it, it can be a rewarding experience."
- "Think there are better games out there, but this one definitely does offer some great game play. I love that you can play others online, and it seems like the developers are offering updates regularly. This game has a lot of potential. Plus, it's free, so that's awesome!"
- "Hi Amazing, gorgeous graphics with impossible structures and awesome sound makes it a very memorable puzzle. Definitively a great game. Warm character on a cold, surprising environment(s), connects with innocents feelings without forgetting entertainment and challenge, easy to play, easy to adopt new mechanichs. Even though is free but I truly feel the developers deserve the money for this app. Beautiful, elegant, simple yet challenging, calming, fun, touching, and triumphant. My favorite game on any device makes it playable for children as well. Have fun""Tower Defense with an interesting twist! You don't only have to build your own maze but also attack your (real life) opponent! There is a lot of action in short matches. The deck offers a lot of opportunities to choose upgrades and customize your cards. Great game to play in between or for hours at a time."
- "A unique take on the Tower Defense genre! TowerDuel pits you against a real human opponent, and lets you battle in game of skill, mazing and mechanical prowess! The card upgrading system and procedural maps serve an unlimited replayability and test of the players skill in a 1v1 duel! Free to play, but really worth some real money!"
- "Tower Duel is actually a really fun game to play with friends if you're into the tower defense style play. I found that the game was actually made fairly well, looked nice, and was decent enough to keep my interest."
- "Tower Duel is a really enjoyable tower defense game I often find myself playing. I think the fact that a lot of my friends are so into it also drew me in. Tower Duel is pretty challenging. It's real time strategy and it's really competitive. You'll need to adapt and really be able to make decisions on the fly to overcome your opponents. I often meticulously go through my decks to strategize the best way to play out a winning strategy. It's a lot of fun and there seems to be endless strategies to keep me occupied with being, well, the best!""I have always enjoyed playing tower defense games so upon trying out Tower Duel, I would say that it is definitely one of the better tower defense games for iOS. The graphics are amazing and has all the components you would want to see in a tower defense game. The real-time strategy and the need to adapt to overcome your enemies will surely be a great hit as you strive to build your deck to create the best strategy. "