This solution is ranked
in What are the best local co-op PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4 player PS4 games perfect for short sessionsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 party gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to Super Smash BrosRead user opinions
in What are the best 4-player Xbox One games perfect for short gaming sessionsRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-Op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 games for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play on PCs without dedicated graphics cardsRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 family gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best XBox One party gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about TowerFall Ascension
- "I notice the link takes you to the steam listing but you can find the game on the Playstation Network as well. I've had a lot of fun with the game playing with my coworkers and the price point is just about right for what you get out of it.""I love this game! Myself, my husband, and my two boys all play this game together. There are so few local co-op games available these days, especially ones with up to 4 players. Local co-op is a great way to bond as a family."
- "This might seem like your typical 2d platform multiplayer shooter but once you start playing it, you realize just how great and fun it really is. This is one of the best 4-player ps4 games that I have played in a while. This is just a blast to play.""Been playing this game with my lil brother, even the earlier versions, and we're having so much fun since it's sort of a fight game in a completely different age. It's a party game btw, with a thrilling challenge!! ""Play a 4-way archery match to the death in retro graphics. It sounds like a simple game but once your introduce power-ups, traps, and a limited number of arrows that you can shoot, then, things become interesting. "
- "This is a PS4 local multiplayer game I would always have loved to have on a split screen! It’s chaotic but enjoyable in the least! ""This is a decent solution to the issue mentioned, though the provided link is not at all helpful. When the issue pertains specifically to the PS4, linking to a games Steam page is not at all useful.""This omg is like a 3D stickman game where I get to destroy my friends in EPIC battle!"
- "Great archery combat game with a nice backstory. The best thing about this game is the local co-op arena battles 💪""Really fun game to play with your friends. You can play with up to 5 people multiplayer at the same time. It's very intense and really fun."
- "I don't find TowerFall Ascension to be a good alternative to Super Smash Bros. When I think of Super Smash Bros I think more along the lines of Teken or Street Fighter. I feel that TowerFall Ascension is more of a level to level combat game and not a party fighter.""If you liked Super Smash Bros, ToweFall Ascension is pretty similar and is a great 4 player party game. It combines archery into vs. matches you will love. It does get a little repetitive but that shouldn't keep you from trying it."
There are no comments yet!
- "I have a computer with onboard graphics. I thought I wouldn't be able to play any decent game with my hardware until I stumbled upon TowerFall Ascension. It's a PVP 2D action game made by an indie developer. It supports local multiplayer so it's great for LAN party. The graphics looks retro but very rich and pleasing. The action is fast and intense, best of all it runs smoothly on my pc due to the moderate system requirement.""TowerFall Ascension is a great game. I especially love the old school graphics and that it doesn't eat up my cpu power or require an intense and high end graphics car. I love playing this for all hours and I feel for the price you really can't beat it.""I don't have a good PC, or even a decent graphics card. This game TowerFall Ascension is a great game that doesn't need a powerful PC. ""Seems like a fun party game to play with friends. I have been looking for something to play with friends."
- "This is a fast-paced game that can be played in local multiplayer. You can play with 3 other friends for some really fun and frenetic time.""Such an amazing coop game, you can waste hours in this and feel like you didnt spend any time at all. This game has so many maps you will never get bored. Highly recommended.""Seems like a basic "homegrown" game that holds on to the nostalgia for a multiplayer game, which combat and lightheartedness. "
- #12 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games
- "Some people strictly think of board games when they think of a game night, but more often than not, when we have people over we end up on the xbox. TowerFall Ascension has quickly become a favorite of ours, it's fun, with lots of room to get better so you can show your friends who's the best, and it always has us laughing, which is like the top marker of a successful night. There are lots of options to mix things up so it doesn't get old, we've put some serious time in and we haven't gotten bored of it yet. For real guys, check this game out."
- "This is an absurdly fun game. It's really simple in design, but that also allows you to pick it up and start almost instantly. You'll progressively get better and use these simple mechanics to pull off even more complex ordeals. That being said, it's solid. Try it out."
- "Nintendo's Super Smash Bros gets all the glory, but lesser known games like TowerFall Ascension are just as fun. This is a versus type game, but unlike the gorier Mortal Kombat or mascot parade of SSB, it's just all around cute fun. I bought this on a whim for the family, and it's just a hoot to gather around the computer and play together."
- #32 of 48
in What are the cheapest PS4 games"This is one of the good combat games I have played in a while. I love the graphics and this game has so much to offer. New map places, upgrades, etc. keep you in action in this game. I got a little addicted to it when I was playing. It can also be played when you have friends over and want to do something together."