This solution is ranked
in What are the best medieval city-building games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best medieval city-building games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games with economicsRead user opinions
in What are the best empire building games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best offline games like Clash of ClansRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Civilization on AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best empire building games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Civilization on iPhoneRead user opinions
What the community says about Townsmen
- "It was kinda cool to play but there was very little instruction on how to do allot of the "missions"... I've just gotten to frustrated trying to figure out how to achieve the different tasks. And going to the help control and herring the answer " check out our YouTube videos" is not at all helpfull! I wouldlike to read what i need to know... Uninstalling. "
- "A great little game to have while you're on the go, and waiting while out and about. Was looking for a mobile equivalent of other town builders I have on PC, this was the best one, with the best reviews!"
- "Townsmen is a game that reminded me a lot of Civilization. I have been looking for a version to play on my Android phone. This game has been a great source of entertainment for me lately."
- "The old days of Age of Empires really brings in nostalgia for me, so I wanted to see what similar games would work for my Android phone. A lot of games have a PVP element that can be quite frustrating when I just want to see my empire grow and flourish, so I took a look at Townsmen to see if it was any different. Apparently, though, it's very ad heavy and while it's not PVP, the bandits are ruthless even if you play offline. I might still try it, but I don't have my hopes up to keep it."
- "Simple yet stunning substitute game to Civilization. THis game never fails to impress. I played this a couple of years ago because nothing new was able to be done. After coming back to it last week, though, I found out they added a ton of new stuff and it got me addicted to it again. I'll make sure to improve my army in this one, even greater than my old one. ""In Townsmen you're building a medieval city with lots of cute inhabitants. I think it's a little more like Simcity than a Civ game, but it's definitely strategy-centered. There are missions and disasters and you can build your defenses to protect from bandits. Ads get in the way of enjoying the game while trying it out. "