This solution is ranked
in What are the best racing games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games with split-screen on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best split screen racing games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam with time attack modeRead user opinions
in What are the best split screen racing games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split-screen racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best car racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 splitscreen / online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade racing games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Trackmania Turbo
- "Finding the best racing games on PC is a problem that I always find myself repeating. It's safe to say that Trackmania Turbo did not solve this problem at all. The track designs were OK but overall I just did not like the game.""trackmania turbo comes from a popular series of games and its a fun arcade game for everyone"
- "Trackmania is one of the best split screen pc games I've ever played from steam. I can go hours playing whenever my friends come over. There are many gameplay modes that keep things interesting :D""I am not a gamer nor do I play arcade games but, after reviewing the site provided, I think that the Trackmania Turbo will allow for gamers to play split-screen on Steam with ease."
- "I loved this game on PS4. The controls are very responsive and fast. I like being able to choose between all the tracks frome easy to hard. Great customizable car and the game is arcade style. There is even VR compatible tracks for even more of an immersive playing mode. Nice game to pass the time at home. "
- "I am a racing car game fan and have many. If you are going to look up car games on Steam then this is an ideal one to have for your collection. The selection of tracks is amazing!""I found Trackmania to be an exciting game. The game allows me to test my driving skills while competing against my friends online."
- "Trackmania has been loads of fun playing on my PS4! There are over 200 tracks you can race on, so there’s tons of variety that will prevent you from ever becoming bored. Having the split-screen feature makes challenging your friends to races very enjoyable. I love the graphics and design- it reminds me of a fun version of Need for Speed.""one of the few split screen racing games on ps4 that ubisoft didnt crap on, games fun and addicting. plus the fact that it never gets old and it only gets more fun the more you play it!""Kids would really love to play this split screen racing game for ps4. The design of the game is like a car racing really intended for kiddos. Though looks not so real, but the ability of this game to have 200 courses is incredible.""Once I finally got it up and "running", I found out that there is only a very few people (10 or so) playing online at any given time. The controls were wonky all the time and the graphics did not impress for a ps4 split screen racing game. Not a fan at all!"
There are no comments yet!
- "Trackmania Turbo promises some interesting and unique features, but it cannot deliver all of them to the extent you might expect. VR and online features, in particular, seem to be lacking. The game is also priced more like an AAA than an indie title, and is generally not worth the money - it might be more worth recommending at half the price. Other racing games are a little less innovative, but they execute their objective more efficiently, so I'd have to recommend something else."
- "I would not consider Trackmania Turbo as a racing game, although it is based on racing cars. It should be in a different category like arcade games but it is a very good game. I like the mode when you can control one car with two person (different controllers). The game is VR compatible and comes with a great a value because of the huge discount."
- "I play my PS4 games online and split screen mode. I bought Trackmania Turbo and boy did I have a blast. The stunts are so much fun. When I have a friend over we play and it makes it all more fun. I think it is the best racer with split screen."
- "I last played Trackmania on the WII. It was a fun game with lots of courses. Trackmania turbo has taken leaps and bounds since then. Great courses, 200 of them. If your an in game collector or stuff then you will have a blast with all the stuff you can unlock. Crazy fun courses with jumps and loops. It has a VR mode. Sadly i haven't tried that yet. I can only image of how real it would look. Its a great racer with an arcade feel. "
- "Trackmania Turbo is thought by many to be one of the best racing games on Steam. I can't say I entirely agree as the gameplay left me wanting and was a little "clunky". There are a ton of tracks but some of them seem somehow incomplete or just weren't fully fleshed out. It is pretty fun once you get good at it but it just didn't hold my attention like some other racing games...""Trackmania is very addicting with good graphics and great cars. It is very addicting for perfectionists who want the best time possible for every track. You can play online for offline splitscreen with friends. The singleplayer is also very big and you'll spend a lot of time on it."
- "Trackmania Turbo is an intense racing game. I have been playing over LAN with my friends. We play lots of LAN games together and this one is more intense than many of the other games I play. Great graphics and it runs well on some lower end systems. It is on Steam also.""My party peeps build our own tracks here for extra challenge. Wha t a legit fun we had!""I like racing games so i like this one to. Problem is i can't be unable to connect my cousins in a local server game thanks in advance for tips =)))""Trackmania Turbo is a great solution for the problem at hand. The game provides numerous options so I can build tracks with multiple friends. With over 200 options and different level difficulties, its easy for myself to stay entertained. "
- "It's been a long time since a racing game really got its hooks into me (honestly, five minutes with them, and I'm usually ready for a nap), but I gotta say, this game kept me wide awake. Something about the race cars turned roller coasters brought back vibes of Roller Coaster Tycoon, and the track builder system fed into that. Simply looping through the myriad of crazy courses brought me back to the days of F-Zero. My two cents? Even if you're not a fan of racing games, this one is worth a buy."
- "This is an immersive racing game that has a lot of little details that keeps you engaged. It's great because I get tired of games easily but this I've been playing this game for months and I still have a great time playing it. I think it's because there are 200 tracks and I play with my friends with the multiplayer function.""Its like a mix of Tony the skateboard game and monster trucks it was simply amazing It won't give me a boring time!"
- "Turbo is a beautiful Trackmania game. The single player campaign isn't split into different games anymore, like it was in Trackmania 2. Graphics are better. Music is better. What's not to like."
- #21 of 40
in What are the best racing games"This game is a lot of fun to play on your PC. It has over 200 test tracks, so you will always have something to do. The other really cool thing about this game is that it offers coop and splitscreen so you can play with your friends!"
- "Not really a multiplayer game. Two people can control the same car with two controllers, which seems like it would be really boring."