This solution is ranked
in What are the best motorcycle games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline games that are under 100MBRead user opinions
in What are the best adrenaline rush games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best bike racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best car racing games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best driving game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Traffic Rider
- "The amount of bikes and their respective customizations available in this game, not to mention even the player gloves are personalizable, and the realistic physics and awesome graphics is what makes this game the best ever. I just wish it was easier to earn coins instead of grinding all the time""As a motorcycle owner, I thought this would be fun, but it exceeded my expectations. The graphics were on point and realistic. It's getting me through winter as I patiently wait for warmer weather to ride again on the real roads."
- "I haven't specifically played this game but I've played games similar to it. Everyone needs a time waster, why not get yourself on a motorcycle and zoom through traffic. It's an excellent time to be a gamer since the best games are generally free now. Micro-transactions keep these games afloat but they're not always required. At least you get to try these games out now and decide later if you want to spend money on them."
- "This is a fun "racer" game with cool maps. Unfortunately it's easy to get the hang of and does not provide the adrenaline rush I was looking for. Driving through oncoming traffic is initially difficult and exciting, but it takes little time to understand and master the game mechanics. If you're looking for a new game I would recommend playing, but there are better apps to get your adrenaline fix."
- "I love racing games, but usually play car games. Traffic Rider is a motorcycle racing game that I found tremendously fun and exciting. Since I'm not going to be riding a Ducati on the highway anytime soon, Traffic Rider was the next best option. "
- "This game is an example of a well made, free racing app. I'm used to playing car racing games, but the motorbike in it is almost as good. The variety of missions are fun and interesting. Sometimes it can be a bit challenging to get passed particular missions, but the game is definitely one I highly recommend! "
- "Traffic Rider has provided me hours of entertainment on long car rides and lets me pretend to ride motorcycles since I don't own one. I really enjoy the different views, its the first driving/riding simulation app I've ever seen with a first person view.""Technology will never cease to amaze me. I just started playing this and I love it. Tilting my phone back and forth and leaning as I weave in and out of traffic is a awesome gaming experience that almost seems real!"
- "Hoping to find the best racing games for android to play in my free time. I gave Traffic Rider a shot. While it is fun, it's only fun for the first hour. There's plenty of things wrong with this game. First, the gameplay has no depth. It's gets very repetitive after a while. Second, there's a severe crashing problem. It crashes 2-3 times a day. It's very annoying. ""I downloaded this game from the Google Play store. It has great graphics, and I like the first person view of riding the motorcycle. There are also a ton of bikes to choose from, which is a lot of fun.""a game that any racing/driving simulator lover can enjoy""Pretty fun game. I downloaded it just to kill some time, and I've ended up playing it almost every day the last 2 weeks. So far, I've had no problems with loading or freezing. Highly recommend!"