This solution is ranked
in What are the best narrative games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Cyberpunk games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best offline action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Atmospheric games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games with a great soundtrack on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best port of the pc apps for mobileRead user opinions
in What are the best action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Indie GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawler games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
What the community says about Transistor
- "Transistor is an awesome game with a really in-depth story, but unfortunately it doesn't really have replay value aside from its New Game+ mode. Once you get all of the achievements and finish your second run through, that's pretty much it. I'd say it's worth picking up for the experience, so I'd recommend it as well, but try to catch it on sale if possible.""Transistor isn't just a game. It is a piece of art. The artwork is beautiful and it has a fantastic narrative. It's from the creator of Bastion, so what else do you expect. If you like games with a strong narrative, this is a must buy!"
- "This game can be a total blast to play through. You can make some amazingly good builds for your character that have a ton of synergies between your skills and the game never stops being strategic. The aesthetic is also a great bonus, the game looks great! I can definitely recommend this to RPG and strategy fans.""WOW. A great ride the whole way through. Red is an absolute bad ass! Great action and great graphics. This one sucked me in from the start and never let go. I pray that we will see more of Red in the future!"
- "This got me hooked purely because the art style (atmosphere) and the soundtrack really work well together. Sadly, there are no available tutorials you are like thrown at the middle of the game, but you have an unseen and intuition. Great hack and slash style action. ""Transistor is a fantastic game on Steam made by the same creators who made the highly acclaimed game Bastion. You play as a character called Red who fights different enemies called the Process. The science fiction world is really unique.""Love this one. I like it when there are female characters to play as. It took me a little while to figure out what to do, but that is just because I am new to these type of games. I loved it though and so did my daughter"
- "I love this game because you get to see a lot of action and fighting your enemies. This game is so much fun you get to travel and play the role of a girl. This is a fun challenging game that you will love dearly.""The music in this game is out of this world. It's the perfect soundtrack for a sci-fi thriller."
- "You don't often see the heroine taking the lead in games but that has slowly been changing with each game release every year. The gameplay is solid and the story is interesting which makes one of the best RPG games on Stream that I have played.""If you like sci-fi themed action RPG, then like me you will like Transistor. I like how I can travel to different places and use extraordinary weapon of unknown origin to fight in cities that look like sci-fi movies. This keeps me engaged for hours.""Transistor is a very good example of a RPG game on Steam. But instead of giving just one example, I would like to learn how can search or find all the RPG games on Steams since I think there would many other than the Transistor."
- #12 of 31
in What are the best PS4 Indie Games
- "Transistor is a rather compelling modern ARPG game, though it's not exactly what I think of, when I think of a traditional Dungeon Crawler. It has turn-based and sci-fi elements that make it difficult to classify, so those looking for a game in a particular genre might be surprised, though they will probably enjoy the game if they are simply open-minded, as objectively, it is pretty good. The game's dynamic soundtrack is also quite fitting for the worlds it establishes, and it can even potentially stand alone as something worth listening to, which not many games can claim.""Transistor is awesome! The art style, story, and soundtrack are amazing. There isn't anything I don't love about this game! If you want a crawling RPG in a setting you wouldn't typically find I highly recommend it!"
- "I don’t think transistor is the best game, sure, it lends itself to the game play but it’s really not needed. A mouse and keyboard work for it. Dark Soul’s on the other hand, basically needs a controller. The PC controls are so wonky you’d have to be some kind of masochist to choose a keyboard and mouse over a controller. "