This solution is ranked
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best 2D puzzle platformers on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games with dark fantasy on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
What the community says about Trine Enchanted Edition
- "The Trine Enchanted Edition is a great co- op game on steam. I did not find anything missing as usual. The most impressive things were beautiful graphics, breathtaking. Also, the puzzles were amazing and very interesting. There is also a great soundtrack to keep you entertained when you are playing. This game not only looks beautiful but is really fun to play. Check it out! ""Trine Enchanted Edition is a nice game to play for a challenge. With co-op mode you can get help from a friend if needed. There are enough puzzles and RPG fun to keep anyone playing for hours at a time."
- "If you're looking for a puzzle platform game on your PC I would recommend Trine Enchanted Edition. The design could have been created better but overall time passed quickly when playing, which I like. In terms of entertainment, it's a good game. I especially liked the medieval theme in it.""I love puzzle games on the PC - they give me something to do when I should be working. I found Trine Enchanted Edition recently and my work productivity is at a new all time low. It's a great way to burn those 9-5 hours when you should be working on that TPS report.""This game is all flash and no go. The cut scenes are the most exciting and graphically the best part of the game. I really want the developers to actually put time and effort into the games I buy."
- "Trine is a pretty solid dark fantasy game. It is a new take on the old platformer games. There are classes to switch between and you will need to use all of them to get through the game. The mechanics are pretty solid and the animations are good. Pretty good game overall.""I am not big fan of games that includes wizards, but because of the Mid-level saving feature which allows me to Save anywhere to play as long or short sessions as i like, i would give it a try. It look cool Overall 4+"
- "This game has thinking and puzzle solving involved, which is good when you don't want to get worked up with some action packed game. I like playing it co-op with my spouse as it lets us spend time together without all the bickering that eventually happens in other games. The graphics aren't that bad and the controls are easy to figure out. It has been a pleasure to play this game.""My wife and I like to spend some leisure time playing co-op games together and we decided to check out Trine Enchanted Edition. Not only was it pretty inexpensive but we had a lot of fun together. The gameplay is excellent and the graphics are pretty good. We highly recommend it."
- "This solution is great because it features an online co-operative mode that I can use to play with my friends. It is also a platformer, so it isn't too deep a game that people will not be interested to play with me. Finally, I think this game is gorgeous and beautiful.""Steam does it again with yet another online based co-op. Trine Enchanted Edition send the player and their friends through beautiful landscapes and mind challenging dangers at every turn. Cheap price for such an addictive game."