This solution is ranked
in What are the best government simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best city building games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC epic strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy games for MacRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Tropico 5
- "I thought this game was easy but it's becoming complex and complex as I immerse in the world of Tropico that I often watch Tropico gameplays online just to guide me! This same complexity really got me hooked into the game. This really opened up my perspective about how politics can get dirty just for you to keep your office.""This game would be a great tool to teach players what it's like to lead a country. I have played the previous installments of the series and they did well with showing the tribulations of being a political leader. Having co-op gameplay this time around would make it easy to see how it is to work with others while in power.""I love all kinds of simulation games but many of them lack the multiplayer function that I've been looking for. Tropico 5 lets me craft my government and interact with my friends and other players all over the world. This makes for a new and exciting experience every time!"
- "One of the things that always bugs me about strategy games is that the NPC models aren't to scale. Thankfully, that's not the case with Tropico 5. I usually lean towards a more serious tone in my strategy games, but the quirky satire of the game won me over. Deciding whether to allow my citizens to worship freely, (I never do) has led to some pretty funny outcomes. I sort of wish the game would allow me to advance beyond the space age, but that's not something you run into much these days. All in all, the game is on par with others of its ilk, but the characters are to scale, which earns it extra kudos in my book."
- "I love city building games and this is one of the best I've ever encountered. The graphics are beautiful. The only issue I have with it is that it seems very limited and predictable unless you buy the DLC. After buying the DLC, the game was much more worthwhile. ""I wanted something like Sim City on Steam and I finally found Tropico 5. It is great in that is had multiplayer, the graphics are good and you can build an awesome city. I don't know how I missed Tropico 1- 4 but I'm sure glad I found this one."
- "Tropico 5 is a management simulation video game in which the players are able to build cities on the same island, and they can decide to work with one another, or against. A must play game for the lovers of the genre! :)"
- "Tropico 5 was a single player simulation game, but the bars have been raised with the new multiplayer functions. Now you and your friends can battle it out or work together to complete missions. This new capability will allow a broader spectrum of people to come play and add more people to the network.""Tropico 5 is a nice addition to the other Tropico games. You can build on it with other players and even compete against them. There are plenty of players online and the game does not seem to lag much as long as your computer meets the necessary requirements."
- "Tropico 5 isn't really my cup of tea, but if you're into the management-style games, it might be for you. I do love that it incorporates a cooperative option. Too few games can be played cooperatively, so that's a huge plus. If you like the city-building type games, Tropico has a beautiful world to play in.""Tropico 5 is a magnificent strategy game. You get to start in the colonial period and continue through the 21st century. It allows you to play with or against other players. I truly enjoy building my dynasty. "