This solution is ranked
in What are the best free to play multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best PS4 MMO GamesRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest Xbox One gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games like RobloxRead user opinions
in What are the best Voxel games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best xbox one mmo gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play MMORPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Trove
- "Trove is an incredibly fun RPG! I was looking for a good mmo rpg to play for a long time, but from ARC to final fantasy, none of them really interested me. I took the advice here and tried trove, and I've been hooked ever since. It is an amazing gaming experience.""Trove is a very good free MMO game. It takes place in a massive universe. You can have Hours and hours of fun playing this game. It is one of the better free games I have played."
- "I suppose if the category is best CHEAP games this would be fine- the graphics leave a little to be desired but if it really is a "massive" universe to explore within the game then you are actually getting a good bang for your buck. It is nice to be able to customize your characters as well."
- "I am glad to have found Trove to play Roblox type games. I was getting bored with Roblox and like that I can now have a new platform to create a new place, tailor a character to my liking and have new quests.""While games like Minecraft and Garry's mod are undeniably top notch in this genre, Trove is possibly the most Roblox-like game in the market today. I love this game and the commuity!""This is a great game that is truly immersive and really gives you a sense of scope. I think the u.i could use some tweaking but other than that I love it!"
- "Trove is an awesome game that looks a little bit like Minecraft, so it definitely fills the need for a voxel game, but has a multiplayer and adventure aspect I always felt Minecraft was missing. You can explore endless worlds and try for tons of loot. The game is also free to play so it's as simple as downloading to give it a try.""A fun free to play MMO game with lots of content and a fun artstyle. However, with so much competition for MMOs these days there aren't that many players.""Trove is a voxel game on Steam. It takes place in a massive world and you get to explore and take an adventure everywhere."
- "This game is basically mine-craft if the developer decided to fleece your wallet clean of money. As a free player you cannot win against the heavy spenders and whale of this game. It makes playing almost pointless as everything is such a grind without heavily investing in items and features that boosts your progression.""An MMO+open world make for a successful game in my books. The PvP feature in this game is perfect in every way possible, plus the community hasn't been infected by the toxic players, which is great""Trove its a Minecraft-like game but free to play and more multiplayer oriented. You have plenty of classes to choose, world to explore and bosses to defeat. Beware that it has a loot of grind if you don't pay for it. But if you have patience and friends, its super worth it""Me and my buddies are always on the lookout for open world games to play on PS4. I personally love RPG games especially when the are world rich. Trove pretty much checks all of my boxes and it's fun to play with friends.""This isn't working right on my PS4. I contacted the manufacturer and they said that they were having some issues and would be sending out an update soon. So much for playing it now."
- "Trove seems to be a very basic game. I would not such a game for this category. The best solution would be Counter-Strike, DOTA 2 etc. But Trove is easy to play and FREE though. I can take a look at it."