This solution is ranked
in What are the best Low spec Steam gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games that you can complete as a pacifistRead user opinions
in What are the best choose your own adventure online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games for low spec PCsRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Monkey IslandRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play on PCs without dedicated graphics cardsRead user opinions
in What are the best Cheap Gift Ideas for GirlsRead user opinions
in What are the best Choose Your Own Adventure games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Games of the YearRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for a bad PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play without graphic card and low RAM memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Undertale
- "Undertale is an awesome game. It's an RPG game with a unique twist; you get to either fight enemies or not kill any of them. You can be passive or aggressive. The story is immersive and the characters are lovable. It's one of the best low-spec games on Steam, too. So, if you don't have a powerful gaming machine, try out Undertale. You will love it, I'm sure of it, especially if you love humorous, whimsical games with great stories and characters."
- "This was a very interesting game. I thought I wouldn't be able to find the kind of game I was looking for. Undertale ended up fitting the bill perfectly. "
- "This is just adorable and fun. I can't seem to stop playing it. I'm always into RPG games and this is definitely one that I have. In a way it reminds me of a game I used to play on my game boy years ago (the name escapes my lips) but this one is a little bit different. Definitely a fun game for all.""Despite the low graphics, this game is rlly rad. Tho it may be the reason why it runs so well even on my low powered laptop. It's addicting and fun to play again and again!"
- "I loved playing Monkey Island so I went looking for something comparable. I downloaded undertale. Undertale is a cute and simple game. You can choose to play a bad guy or a good guy. The graphics are simple, like and old pixel type game. The story is engaging and even the music is nice. I promise you will become very engaged with the characters, this game was excellent"
- "I like that this game isn't so heavy on the killing. It's much more based on humor and being clever. There are a million shoot 'em ups to choose from, but the unique format of this game is really refreshing.""I'm addicted to this retro-style RPG because it's funny and the story is good! Undertale has taken over my life that I've started connecting every aspect to it! HELP!!!""I love halloween and I love puzzle games. What could be better than something that combines both. Also mixed in with a bit of humor. I could spend hours in this dark little silly puzzle paradise!"
- "This game is suited for all people, not just girls but I could see it being marketed towards girls. The lack of killing and tear-jerking plot would lead one to believe that this game would interest female players more than male ones."
- "This is one of the hyped up RPGs that I really like. I admit the bandwagon first got me to try this game but thanks to that, I appreciated Undertale even more. This game is a living proof that graphics need not be good for a game to be enjoyable. Kudos to the developers!!!"
- #10 of 72
in What are the best indie games"It might not be the prettiest game out there but it provides some of the best storytelling that I have had the pleasure of ever experiencing. There is a sense of continuity and dread knowing that you can't quite escape past deeds with a simple redo or loading up previous save and the game calls you out on this is a fourth-wall-breaking kind of way which can really make think twice about your actions.""I absolutely adored this game. I think it's one of the best indie games to come out in the past few years!""Undertale is definitely a fun little game. It's 2D game with a classic RPG style "combat" and menu system. The animations are cute and the storyline is actually pretty funny and interesting. Great game for fans of the oldschool 2D RPG feel."
- #16 of 20
in What are the best PS4 RPG games
- "Kind of boring, but it's a good game if you don't want to fight anyone. You can negotiate your way out of danger. But that's not something I would prefer to do.""It is too emotional. Most don't want to cry when they are playing a game. This could lead to depression issues if you are playing by yourself."
- #37 of 48
in What are the cheapest PS4 games"It's hard to explain just why Undertale is good without giving it away. It's emotional, I'll give it that - but it's also smart. Like, it's really, REALLY smart. Be prepared for a journey that goes beyond simple video game interaction. This game has all sorts of meta elements, even outside the game itself. Everything you do matters. And I mean Everything. If that's your kind of story - then you cannot miss this."