This solution is ranked
in What are the best free to play games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Specific games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best mythology games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best MOBA games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best 5v5 games onlineRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games for 2 playersRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer games for ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best battle arena gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play games for IOSRead user opinions
in What are the best Online multiplayer battle arena (MOBA) video gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best VR racing games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best free games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer ipad gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer ios gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy multi-player cross-platform turn-based gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free-to-play games on ChromebookRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best tablet gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best cross platform multiplayer games for iPhone and iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best MOBA PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Vainglory
- "The best mobile game at the moment? Yes, I believe so. It is free and from a gamer's point of view, it counts a lot. You can win without having to buy anything. You just need to be skilled and have a lot of luck. LOL LOL LOL LOL. I know it's a bit difficult. But that only adds to its appeal. Anyways, it runs great on my Android-equipped phone. So no complaints for me. I spend a lot of time playing and I haven't had any regrets."
- "Vainglory is the one of the best moba games I have played and this is on Android. Being able to play this on your phone on the go is such great fun, don't always have time to load up the computer to play. I showed this to my friends , they were skeptical at first as was I but after a few games they were addicted just like I was. The game could use more characters but it is a newer game. Highly recommend."
- "Like most "free" MOBA games, what you get out of it depends on how much you can deal with lower tier, repeated cards and mods. From a gaming standpoint, it's pretty good. Runs great, never an issue with loading or screens, never a technical problem with matchmaking, though the actual matchmaking is a little flawed. I don't have any issues with it, because I know what to expect out of these kinds of games. ""I found out about the game from my classmates. They are always playing this during the breaks of the class and now, I am curious. Then I downloaded and now, I am also hooked in this game. ""Vainglory is the best MOBA for me! I bought the 5v5 mode and it's really worth it! Though I had to play it on bigger phone just to avoid misclicking anywhere else. ""Vainglory is the best MOBA for me! I bought the 5v5 mode and it's really worth it! Though I had to play it on bigger phone just to avoid misclicking anywhere else. ""By far the most deep and fun MMO for mobile devices. Once you get used to the click-to-move controls the game becomes a "moba dream" for mobile gaming.""I'm not sure if this is the best MOBA on android but seems okay. I'm honestly not sure why you would want to play a MOBA on android however.""I think it solved the problem well as it addresses the problem completely. It is a mobile MOBA game available for Android."
- "Luckily Vainglory chose to step up and introduce 5v5, it was getting very boring playing 3v3 and your team having one loser. I think many more players will try to play this game since the dynamics will be changed with this new setup!""I would agree that League is a grand game but they lack in the field of pleasing more consumers. Fact: you cannot use a controller for it so you are force to use that mouse, most pc gamers be like whatever but console gamers love 5v5 too but hate that mouse. Too small and cramped! All I say is and the controller or open up platform options otherwise league your missing out on a lot of money. As for vainglory what can I say I can play it league style controller style and when and wherever I want, speaks for itself."
- "Great game, but the hero's move SO slow, even if they have a high mobility bar. It's super annoying every time you die; it takes you seemingly forever to catch up to everyone. The speed perk barely helps as it only lasts three seconds and takes longer than necessary to cool down. Step it up a little, please."
- "BEST. GAME. EVER! I've played a lot of MOBA's and this is the one I've always been looking for. Tried Mobile Legends, DOTA, LoL, and many others and I always felt something was missing. The controls for this are natural and fluid. The graphics are beautiful, and the animations are very satisfying. The in-game purchases has lightened my wallet a bit, which the wife is a bit unhappy about, but other than that my time with Vainglory has been, well, glorious! Check it out and add me up in-game! "
- "My boyfriend recommended this game to me and I quite enjoy it. The graphics are quite good and the best part of the game is working together with real other people and strategizing on how to win the battles. There are other thirty characters to choose from and many different games to try. It's fun!"
- #11 of 34
in What are the best Android games
- #25 of 27
in What are the best MOBA PC games"Great game, love everything about it except the problem with the que. If I get kicked out or my phone dies I get penalized for desertion and put into a low priority que and it can take forever to get connected. This is an annoying way to deal with people deserting.""Vainglory is a pretty good MOBA PC game. Unfortunately, the other users are a nightmare. There are a few ways to for selfish users to game the system and ruin the game for everyone else."
- #33 of 80
in What are the best action games"Vainglory is pretty good as far as iPhone action games go. The gameplay is thrilling at times and almost always interesting."