This solution is ranked
in What are the best narrative games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS games to play in airplane modeRead user opinions
in What are the best WW1 games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 war gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best click adventure games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best point and click adventure games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best WW1 games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One war gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best war tragedy themed gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games about history on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Ubisoft gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best narration games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best war games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games with a great soundtrack on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Valiant Hearts: The Great War
- "This is a simple and fun game. You may even learn somethings from this also. This indeed is a narrative game. You are able to buy additional add ons to this also. Solution works for this issue. ""I had been looking for a game that kinda played out like a book. Then I found Valiant Hearts. It is a graphic novel that you can interact with. It has given me hours of fun!"
- "Whoa there! This is one hell of a heartwarming game. I swear by the gods. This adventure game will teach you how to trust your canine companion. It is a mix of puzzles packed with actions also. It takes you to a journey with your canine and then you go through the dark forest together. N ice story plot!""I love the feature to play in airplane mode. I know Valiant Hearts: The Great War interface is innovative and highly sought after by gamers alike. I agree that Valiant Hearts: The Great War is the best iOS game to play in airplane mode."
- "Valiant Hearts: The Great War is a game that is simple yet incredibly in depth in terms of game play and how much fun that it is. I really enjoyed the fact that the game takes place in what appears to be the early 1900's and the graphics have a very unique animated cartoon look to them. The game also had plenty of puzzles that I found to be very fun and never too frustrating. Overall Valiant Hearts: The Great War is a great game!"
- "It's published by a AAA company, and has many positive reviews. I enjoyed the game a lot, it has good story and graphics are nice looking. I have and will continue to recommend it to friends who enjoy this style of game in the future."
- "I have been looking for a game that focuses on more than just the typical Hollywood-style power-fantasy. Valiant Hearts: The Great War provides this opportunity by showing the crossed destinies and broken love. I enjoy the mix of comic book animation, puzzles, and action that provide insight into the actual tragedies of war.""I was definitely unimpressed with this product. While it's a war/adventure themed game, it seems like it's targeted at juveniles instead of adults. It might be fun for older kids or young teens, but for anyone else whose looking for a suitable war-themed game, look elsewhere. This is more of a novelty product.""Valiant Hearts: The Great War is a popular game from the google play store for mobile devices. It has over 80k downloads and an average rating of 4.5 rating. It has a loyal following and deserves to be in consideration for best war tragedy themed games for mobile. "
- "Valiant Hearts is a good game, but the "history" element is very slight. It's not so much a game ABOUT the period of history it takes place in (World War I) as the emotions and relationships of the characters, with the historical element as a backdrop: it could just as readily take place in any other historical period (or the modern day). ""First, let's get the gripe out of the way; I really hate that upsell feature where you have to pay for the next chapter. That said, the graphics and story line are very engaging, and I'd recommend this one to anyone. "
- "Valiant Hearts looks like a graphic novel and plays largely like an adventure/puzzle game and takes place along the Western Front during WWI. The storyline may be fictitious, but there's plenty of facts and figures handed out during gameplay which also makes it a good historical primer on the war. The game feels a bit long for what it is and some game mechanics eventually feel repetetive, but getting to play as each of the 4 main characters at various times helps break up some of the monotony. The real star is the art direction and story-telling which ultimately transcends the usual "war is hell" tropes to deliver a satisfying and emotional drama.""In order to find video game storylines for PC, we should check out Valiant Hearts: The Great War. With over 79,000 reviews and an average rating of over 4 stars, this would be a great solution to look at. Valiant Hearts: The Great War is rated T for teen. "
- "So I'm at a point in my life when I am looking for the best games with a great soundtrack on Steam, its a tricky situation. Luckily with the power of the internet I was able to look at reviews from people who thought just like me so I ended up buying Valiant Hearts: The Great War. I bought it off the steam and I love it."" the sound alone is outstanding - great dialogue and the music really enhances the story. i wouldn't play it again though. it's not a buy but it's definitely worth a rent.""AN interactive graphic romance novel with amazing classical soundtrack. Great to listen to and moving as well both in story and sound, compliment each other very well"
- "Valiant Hearts: The Great War is easily one of the best PS4 adventure games! It's shockingly fun and the world that has been created is vast and exciting. I love the animation style graphics and the puzzles are intriguing. This is one of my favorite games at the moment!"
- #39 of 48
in What are the cheapest PS4 games