This solution is ranked
in What are the best 2D puzzle platformers on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Super Mario games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Super Mario games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best indie platformers for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best metroidvania games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult platform games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best challenging platforming games for the PCRead user opinions
in What are the best fast-paced games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best action game apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best metroidvania PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about VVVVVV
- "Alright, so I'm a puzzle nut and I love finding new ones to do. I came across a really good one the other day and if you haven't heard of it I think you should check it out. It's called VVVVVV. Weird name, I know but it's actually really fun. ""You using the word platformer too many times in the sentence. Honestly by reading this I have no clue what your talking about.It does not sound like a very fun game by reading the description.The player is tasked needs reworded."
- "This is a fun game but much harder than it looks. It seems to only work on the computer. I don't know of a version for any phone, so I can only play it when I am at home. This severely limits my playing time, and therefore how good I am at the game."
- "VVVVVV is a platform game all about exploring one simple mechanical idea - what if you reversed gravity instead of jumping? It was confusing at first, but after I adjusted to the gameplay, it was really fun and challenging."
- "Don't let the simplistic graphics and gameplay fool you. This is nothing but an easy game. Easy to pick up but hard to master. This is how I can best describe this game. It was fun to play from start to finish. If you like metroidvania games, you have to try this one out.""I'm not even sure how to pronounce this game's name but this is a fun game to play. Very simple game mechanics but this really tests much of my reflexes. The old school graphics are cute and the music is hypnotic and mechanical.""metroidvania games on Steam are not that common. I really enjoy them. VVVVVV on steam is a very good fast paced game. I was looking for a game like this for a while. I just started playing and it is pretty cool so far."
- "VVVVVV reminds you of how video games used to feel. This game does not hold your hand, rather it prefers to watch you suffer while you make mistake after mistake. The nostalgic art and gravity mechanic which felt refreshing for a platformer is what really had me hooked. "
- "This is a great concept but I find it a little difficult. Rather than the normal and boring jumping, I get to use gravity to move my character! I found this to be a lot more fun as well as challenging!""VVVVVV is so fun to play.I,m glad that it's for the PC because I love playing games on the PC.The fact that is is a puzzle game where you have to think and strategize,makes it that more more fun"
- "Not all those games with fast-paced gameplay comes in FPS form. Some are just good like this puzzle game. Been hooked since I found it on Steam""This is a great game on Steam. It is very challenging and fast paced. When you are playing you are faced with many different optional challenges that are always changing. You will also be rewarded with many new achievement rewards along the way. One more thing the soundtrack is great to listen to when you are playing, enjoy!""Plot is not that compelling..very basic.. some people tell me the difficutly is a con but for me the toughness of the game is what makes it more interesting. Reminds of Atari. ""At first, I was a little turned off by the basic graphics, but similar to minecraft, the challenges of this game hooked me in. It takes a little practice to get used to the inversion of action but it is definitely a fun and challenging game."
- "This game has been described as being 2D, when it actually looks more like 8-bit. I cannot understand why the character is moving upside down. This game does not look interesting at all, and is probably frustrating enough to just click away from it with a wide-eyed shake of your head.""This is a fun game which definitely helps to solve the problem of boredom. I would recommend it for the action."