This solution is ranked
in What are the best turn-based strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games for broke pc gamersRead user opinions
in What are the best Army GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best card battle games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
- "Warhammer has been one of my favorite games and Space Wolf is my go-to mobile game when I want to unwind. I just like the medieval settings and the graphics that go with it. The gameplay is smooth and the storyline is solid. Also, we get to collect cards. For a free game, this is one of the better options from this list.""I do not think it is a good idea to call Warhammer game as the BEST turn-based strategy games for Android. Right now, so many turn-based games are available for Android, even HearthStone. Warhammer can be still considered as a good game, but definitely not the best.""I'm not a big fan of card-based games so I thought Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf was a little boring. It's a turn-based strategy game for Android. If you like collecting cards, you might give this one a good look.""This game has a nice challenging strategy about it. You can control many different units in a dungeon or medieval settings, it gives a great challenge on the go."
- "Space Wolf has it all at a price I can afford - free! Single player and multiplayer action with cards available when I just couldn't stand it anymore. This game rocks. A well deserved award winner, that I can play on my old desktop without forking out a small fortune for the latest processors and GPU's. And play it I do! "
- #10 of 47
in What are the best Army Games
- "The game is released on Sept, 2017 and it is very early to make a big claim like the best card battle game on Steam. Although HearthStone is not on the Steam because of being a Blizzard game, there are many well known games that are really good. Warhammer looks a nice game, but it is very early to decide what it really is.""Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf is a great card-based battle game. It is available on the Steam platform and offers a lot of weapons, abilities, warriors, and replayability. It's both a single player and multiplayer title that many can enjoy playing together.""I was looking for a card battle game on Steam. I found Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf and haven't stopped playing since. It was very fun since the moment I started playing and now I have my friends playing it."
- "Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf is a turn based single player game. It is available on the Steam platform for Windows. It is what you would expect a Warhammer 40,000 game to be. It has all the classes that you would expect and it give a very good turn based experience. It has been very positively reviewed in its limited time on the market. It fits the topic very nicely."
- "I don't understand why it can be a turn-based game when other players can attack your team even if it is not their turn! I would say that it is a glitch but it happened to me numerous times that I started thinking that my opponents are cheating. But heck no. I heard from other guys that it happened to them too. Warhammer used to be a good title and if this continues to happen, the fan-base would be gone in less than a year. Remember, it's not only me who experienced this. I could have given it a zero star but I rated this one-star though. Why? As I said, the other Warhammer titles are pretty good. Just avoid this one at all cost.""Not turn based, people can attack and do whatever they want. It's also an incredibly buggy and cheaply made game. Wouldn't recommend even if you were looking for something like this.""I had a great time playing this squad turn-based game. I haven't tried to upgrade my characters yet, but there are many features that I cannot wait to try out. ""This is a turn-based card game. It is exactly what I have been looking for and should provide hours and hours of entertainment!!!"