This solution is ranked
in What are the best Army GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Real Time Tactics games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy games for MacRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
- #1 of 47
in What are the best Army Games"Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II is a great game available on Steam, published by SEGA. It's an RTS title that is highly rated and is actually a lot of fun to play. It also keeps players engaged and keeps them coming back for more. It's really affordable and is definitely worth a shot!"
- #10 of 48
in What are the best games"This game is in my top 5 list. Not to mention its super delicate and smooth graphics, the design and the plot have also contributed to the depth of the game. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II can be played either online or standalone, perfect for settings when you don't have internet access. I personally recommend purchase Master Collection so you can enjoy the most of it. Highly recommended!"
- "I played the other two versions of this game. But this game's campaign is shorter, more generic than its predecessors but still i liked it. Because well its combat is still entertaining and brutal although yeah i admit something is missing on here""The game took a different approach this time around emphasizing RPG elements more and RTS elements less. The result is a fun and engaging multiplayer gameplay with a campaign that leaves you wanting a little bit more.""This is an epic game for my needs! We even hold competition for this.""This is a fascinating game! The online play is soooo awesome! Though this appeals to me more as a shooting rpg than a tactical rpg. The interface is simple and easy to see.""Crazy epic battles with tons of troops! I play tabletop too, so it was also great to actually see everything come alive, great models for the included races. Though I wish there were more of the races aside from just the space marines. ""I've never been a big Warhammer 40k person, but I will say I absolutely get the appeal of it. I don't particular enjoy the game itself, but I can see the campaign and the physical elements being extremely fun.""The Warhammer games are a classic. they are well done and loved for a reason. Could have used more details and more to the "history" or lore of this game. Very strategy driven."
- "I really enjoy the Warhammer series. So, I decided to check out Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II. This game is terrible. First of all, the graphics are mediocre. Second, the game-play is horribly repetitive. Third, the game crashes frequently on my PC, which frustrates the heck out of me. I like the campaigns for the individual races, but I can't recommend the game based on the bugs and the repetitive game-play. Find something else.""This one is pretty good if you like the Warhammer 40,000 universe. If you're not already into the RTS genre, I wouldn't start here, but this is a good addition for fans. The look is dark and forbidding, and the graphics convey the image that you've got to constantly be on your guard and thinking, since anything can happen. Once you get into this you will probably spend hours and will see a lot of blood! A solid addition to Steam.""I would read the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II description and watch the trailer to see if it fits the game I want to play. If I like it I would purchase the game from the Steam website."
- "If you're looking for a stellar RTS look no further! Warhammer 40k Dawn of War II is the RTS to end the search for all RTS. I'm not kidding, this is the real deal right here. It's super fast paced and available on steam right now, what are you waiting for?""Dawn of War is a great classic game that just keeps getting better. It has been a staple in our video game reliables for years. It's a game that you can play over and over but still make it interesting."
- #19 of 28
in What are the best PC games"If you are looking for an RTS then look no further than Warhammer. It's a classic, it's easy to run on just about any computer and you can have loads of fun with a friend if cooperative mode is your thing. Plus it's only 20 bucks on Steam."
- "Are you ready for some football ...er ... blood and guts of war? I'm not really into this kinda of thing, but maybe you are, and if you are, I think you'll be a happy camper with this selection, assuming you know how to cooperate with fellow gamers!""I have wanted to play a co-op online game that wouldn't rely on the other person to not have to be in the same location that I am in. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II solves that for me and on top of it, the gameplay is wonderful."
- "This is a good game don't get me wrong. I rated this one star for several reasons. First, it is too difficult to play for beginners. And even when you are an intermediate player (as some of my friends can attest), the gameplay is too quick for them. If you don't have a good connection, you're as good as dead. I actually like watching pros play. But I could never, ever, do what they do. And that's why I hate it.""I usually enjoy Mac strategy games but this one was just not up to snuff. The pacing is too fast and the universe is too confusing to navigate. Some of the battles are decent enough but it really grew tiresome quite quickly. I would avoid this game and look for something better.""I like games like Command and Conquer and have been itching for a new challenge. It is hard getting computer games for the Mac sometimes. But Steam came to the rescue and gave me WarHammer. It is an amazing game!"
- "Warhammer 40000 expands further on the real-time strategy game genre. It is a universe that I came to love instantly, and the online multiplayer games are just enormous. Playing with 60 other players really put me on the edge of my seat. All I can say is that the game is worth it and that it is the best purchase on Steam. It is a unique experience where strategy and battles take place constantly.""Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II is an extremely intense game to play with several of my friends. If we are really in the mood for a graphic and epic battle this is our first choice. Although this would not be my first choice of game each day, it gives me a brutally intense option to play with others. "
- "Strategy is actually a very broad genre, so there are many different kinds of strategy games that people are looking for. Warhammer is definitely a very popular franchise and for good reason, but we should keep in mind that it may not satisfy all of the criteria certain people are looking for in their strategy games."
- "Warhammer 40,000 offers intense multiplayer gameplay. It introduces a level of strategy to multiplayer gaming that is unfortunately missed in other titles. I only wish it was a bit more accessible. The learning curve is steep and people have no mercy for new players.""This game is great if you like playing with a group. I like the action and there is always a lot going on. "
- "I love video games and found an RTS game I really like for the PC. Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II was recommended to me by my boyfriend since he loves the Warhammer series and plays the miniature games. I tried it out and I'm a huge fan. The graphics are amazing and very detailed and the game-play is fantastic. I love the strategy elements and all the different options for characters. It is a ton of fun and I love playing it with my boyfriend. Definitely recommended!""Warhammer is a fantastic RTS game option that runs on Windows. The game is not too expensive, and provides entertainment of epic proportions for the older kids and adults in the household. We play it as a family on Saturday nights, and the boys play it all the time on their own! "