This solution is ranked
in What are the best mech games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best Army GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Specific games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best mech games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade
- #7 of 47
in What are the best Army Games"Pretty decent army game that allows you to control a futuristic robot type army. Only problem is that this game has terrible customer service attached to it. At random times all of your progress will likely be erased and nothing will be done about it. The game is good but unless you spend money, the company doesn't care about you."
- "Warhammer 40.000 is designed and optimized specifically for the iPad, so it really takes advantage of the larger screen and superior graphics. Freeblade is free and has 4.5 stars with over 17,000 ratings in the App Store."
- "My boyfriend and I were looking for some games we could play on the PC together, and a friend suggested Warhammer. She'd been playing Warhammer on her phone, but the version we tried works great on the PC and is lots of fun.""When I first loaded up Warhammer 40.000: Freeblade it seemed a bit overwhelming. It has so many options and areas of combat. But as you play you are enthralled with the action and it just overwhelms you."
- "While the Warhammer universe has always fascinated me, this game assumes you are already a massive fan going in. The lore was so dense I could barely understand what was happening. The game itself is of course fun to play, but the story was lost on me.""article title: "what are the best single player games on steam" #3 "warhammer 40k: Freeblade is a multiplayer game" ..... am I missing something here or did the writer of the article do ZERO work here?""Warhammer 40k is an amazing multiplayer game. My buddies and I have logged thousands of hours on this game. It's still good as a single player game but it's nowhere near as fun."
- "I'm not a huge fan of Warhammer 40k: Freeblade. The multiplayer system is held back by a ridiculously slow unlock path. I dislike that they fell into a system where it's nearly impossible to unlock some of the features. A lot of mobile games tend to do this now. They offer you micro-transactions to "speed up" processes that should never take so long in the first place."
- "Warhammer 40K: Freeblade is an awesome game that allows you to shoot quickly and strategize. You can play with friends, and you don't need to spend money to play. I spent about an hour on my phone it's so addicting!"