This solution is ranked
in What are the best action rpgs for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best action game apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best offline hack and slash games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Diablo for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best procedurally generated games for mobileRead user opinions
in What are the best Diablo clone games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelike games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best perma death games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best perma death games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best tactical role playing games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad games like DiabloRead user opinions
in What are the best pixel art Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best randomly generated levels Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Wayward Souls
- "At first I thought Wayward Souls was just your average boring button-mashing game, but it turns out that I was really wrong! I have tested it out for a couple of days now and I think that is is one of the games that I will defintely bust out when I get bored. I especially love the game design here and the way I don't have to connect to the internet to play it. hehe "
- "kyle m8, if only you used your fingers to actually click the "play now v" button instead of using it to comment the "lack of Apple platform" you'd see that there's a legit link to itunes kek and you also wouldn't have missed the classic and retro graphics that the game had to offer, along with its awesome storyline smh"
- "This game is HARD!! But it's always extremely entertaining and fun, its one of those games that when you start playing it, you forget to put it down until its been hours later! It's one of the better things I play throughout my day and I'd recommend it to anyone."
- "I wanted a game to kill some time while I sat at the doctor's office the other day, and fancied an RPG game with some action and adventure built into it. I came upon this game, which had great reviews and thought to give it a try. It's an intuitive game with nostalgic graphics that take you back to the SNES era of gaming. The controls are simple to master, and the art style keeps you coming back from more. Props to the developers also for no microtransactions.""I really like RPGs on the phone that allow me to play as a rogue. Wayward Souls is one of the best that I've found. It's kind of difficult at first, but once you get the hang of it - it's a lot of fun. You can tell the developers put a lot of thought into the game. "
- "Wayward Souls is a fun RPG game that reminds me of classic games I used to play. It is not a perma death game as I expected, but it is a fun classic game similar to games like Secret of Mana and Spelunky. Once you beat a level, you obtain skills that will help you advance further to the next level, which is fun in itself."