This solution is ranked
in What are the best ipad games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Frozen games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Frozen games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best casual games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best puzzle games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best physics-based puzzle games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best puzzle game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best physics games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best physics-based puzzle games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the most addictive game apps everRead user opinions
What the community says about Where's My Water?
- "This is a fun game by itself with a cool story, but it is not the best Frozen game. It has nothing to do with Frozen. The game is made by Disney but has nothing to do with Frozen. I'm sure there are other games out there that would fit this category, but not this one. "
- "Where's My Water? is a Frozen game for Android. It is the first game in the Where's my puzzle series by Disney. It is fun for anyone to play."
- "This is a cute little puzzle game that is entertaining for all ages. It has a neat little physics engine which simulates gravity and steam to try to get the liquid in the game to the goal. The cartoon animations are pretty cute, too. It was one of the first games my little daughter was quite addicted to."
- "I love this game! It's already two years old, but this puzzle game never gets old. It makes my brain think yet it's still a lot of fun!"
- "A fun game to help kids learn some basics of physics. This game starts easy, but as your progress through different levels becomes more difficult. The graphics are better than other "physics based" games - coupled with the fun game play it's easy to spend hours playing. This also doubles as a fun "puzzle" game if you're looking for something to stimulate your mind."
- "This is an awesome physics-based puzzle game. It can entertain me for hours. The graphics in particular are terrific. It's a very clever game, and a lot of fun to play. I'll take off one star because it occasionally crashes."
- "If you're looking for an addicting game for your phone, this is it. It has provided me countless hours of fun. I'm beyond hooked; I get lost in what I'm doing. It has nice graphics and helps work my brain. Disney strikes again!"