This solution is ranked
in What are the best word game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with friends on AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best killing time apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best free killing time apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best casual mobile games that will make you smileRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for playing with friendsRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games for 2 playersRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone fun and addicting appsRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games for couplesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android fun and addicting appsRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone Bluetooth games in multiplayer modeRead user opinions
in What are the best Kindle Fire gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best crossword games for iPhoneRead user opinions
What the community says about Words With Friends
- "Words with Friends is my favorite word game. I am not that good at it - although I am getting better! It's great because so many people play it. I have friended my kids and we play against each other. I have even played against some of their friends. It has been a good way to make a slightly different connection with them. I learned that some of them are pretty clever! "
- "If you and your friends like Scrabble and other incarnations of the game then you will love Words with Friends. It's just that simple. Beat them out and call your friends out when they cheat by using word finding helpers online!"
- "There has never been a better time killer than Words with Friends. Standing in line at the grocer? Sitting forever in a doctor or dentist waiting room? In a seriously boring work meeting where you can easily hide your android phone? Words with Friends will be there for you! Too fun for words - just get it. Now!"
- "The game itself is great. I've spent tons of time playing it, and it is really enjoyable. Unfortunately, the developers have recently doubled down on the advertisements to the point of obnoxiousness. If you don't mind getting ads literally every 5 minutes, you will probably enjoy the game. For me though, I can't stand it anymore."
- "Who does not like to play games with their contacts? Words with Friends is a great app to do such. Using the Scrabble layout, this is an engaging app that keeps you involved and really makes your brain think. This was a great app to keep you busy.""Only one thing that's keeping me from rating this game 5 stars or close: ADVERTISEMENTS!!! 😤 If only there is a way that ads can be avoided to enjoy gameplay..."
- "A classic Scrabble-like game. It's really enjoyable when you find fun people to play with online, so it works really well as a multiplayer game--and the interface is very intuitive. Ultimately, it's still just Scrabble, unfortunately, so the amount of fun most people will get out of it is limited."
- "contrary to the game's name this is not only words with friends but alternatately words with your s/o that will make you lose both minds hahaha! despite that, words with friends is fun games for couples to get on their competitive side, don't b a sore loser ppl!!!!""This is a pretty fun game that is very easy to get addicted to. Being able to play a game with any of your friends on your phone is very nice. It is sort of like scrabble in that you have to use letters to make words. Overall not amazing but pretty fun.""Basically a mobile scrabble game but at least its more convenient. Plus you get to play with friends even when they're not near you. I actually tried playing other languages perhaps it's gonna be enjoyable for multilinguals. "
- "This is basically scrabble on my phone. I usually play against the game itself rather than other people because it's not easy gathering others together at the same time for this. I also use it at work on my downtime to play with coworkers. It's a lot of fun and challenging."