This solution is ranked
in What are the best MMORPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online RPG games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best games for nerdsRead user opinions
in What are the best PC fantasy MMORPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Windows 7Read user opinions
in What are the best actual RPGs (nobody knows what a Roblox RPG is)Read user opinions
in What are the best Games to stream on TwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best exploration and building games like ColonizationRead user opinions
in What are the best games in historyRead user opinions
in What are the best war strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Modded VR gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about World of Warcraft
- #1 of 24
in What are the best MMORPGs"Although I'm not not the biggest WoW player around, it is easily the best MMORPG out there. It has created such an immense universe to play in, it is a world unto itself."
- "World of Warcraft has been around for years. It's an online game I was set on never trying, but try it I did. I now get why anyone who plays this game falls in love with it. You get to create your own hero and engage in epic quests. It's well-known because it's one of the best. Try this online game for yourself. ""As is often the case with the most popular games, this one is highly overrated. Yes, there are endless people you can play with, but there are often rude. There are also a lot of other games out there that are more fun and better designed. I would say to keep looking..."
- "I love open world games. Even though it's one of the most popular and been around forever I had yet to try World of Warcraft until just recently. I finally see what all the hype is about. I haven't binged a game like this in a long time. I was hooked from the first day I started playing. I suspect I'll blow off a lot of social events due to this game , and I'm totally fine with that. It's that good. Cant believe I waited this long."
- "This one of the longest-running and best MMORPG. Whether you're a newcomer or a long-time player, there is much to do and to explore in this game. With its 7th expansion just released, there is plenty of content to try out.""I'm a newbie in WoW but I'm hooked with this game. The world, lore, beings and politics are endearing. It's a living, thriving world and it always expands. I may not have the fanciest mounts and gears but my friendship with my guildmates makes what WoW a beautiful game for the coming decades!"
- "This game is awesome. It is so "casual friendly" that I can play a couple hours every night and feel like I'm making progress. I like the lore and I like the pvp system. When I was only two weeks into the game, I decided to buy all the expansion packs. I wish I'd done it sooner! The world is big and there's lots of players, so I don't feel alone when I'm playing.""That Other MMORPG company went and nerfed all my toon's abilities and spells. Thank goodness this dude on the forums got me to sign up for the free trial of World of Warcraft. The graphics are more colorful and dynamic, not to mention the character movement. Good bye OtherGuys, Hello Azeroth!!"
- "I have been a WOW player for years and while at one time this game was, to me, the height of MMORPG's, in recent years it has fallen a little flat. The game play becomes repetitive and a tad dull after a certain level, and so my interest has definitely waned recently. For the nubs this is still one of the best introductions to online gaming out there, but the more seasoned gamers should probably keep looking.""One of the best games I ever played on my Windows 7 computer, World of Warcraft is the Ur video game that everyone knows. Even people who never played it know about it. I wasted many hours playing this game and still return to it from time to time. Truly a classic of its genre."
- "Warning: This game with consume all your time!! I can't believe WoW's been around so long and I've never tried it until now... and now I'm hooked. First off, the graphics are incredible! And I was able to customize my character, and am playing solo right now, but definitely will get my friends addicted to so we can be allies. It's pretty easy to get going, and there's so much to do - quests, exploration, PvP, etc. - in this game world that you can literally play for hours on end. Best game I've found in a long time!"
- "This is a great open ended character building game. I love the amount of control that I have in creating my troops and the online community that I encounter while playing. I love that there is far more emphasis on the actual strategy than there is on the combat during game play. "
- #6 of 28
in What are the best PC games"You can't really play this game w/ a controller since there's soooo manyn buttons to press, but WoW is one of the greatest PC games of all time. Not really free, but theres a bunch of private servers if you dont fancy paying much. Its fun and ive met lots of people here that ive stayed in contact with even after 5 years!""You were meant for more. You were meant for epic adventure. Maybe even greatness. To charge your enemies without fear. To live boldly and run with comrades you never knew you had. To experience the impossible. Descend into World of Warcraft and join millions of mighty heroes in an online world of myth, magic and limitless adventure. An infinity of experiences await"
- #28 of 48
in What are the best games"World of Warcraft never gets old. It has been around for decades for good reasons. I've been playing for years and connected with some very unique people all over the world too. I love that because the game is played with other real people that the universe is not predictable."