This solution is ranked
in What are the best two-player gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Worms gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Casual games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Worms Armageddon
- "Who doesn't love playing as a badass worm fighting for the universe? Nothing beats playing as the boneless species that has lived in the dirt only to come out and be a badass shooter. This link shows a great game in the Worms video game legacy. I know what I'm doing this friday night, playing with some worms. ""Worms Armageddon, is probably the best game in this series. Originally released in 1999, it rare to see a game that maintains it play factor after so many years. An extremely fun and challenging game to play with your friends. ""A great game for single and multi-players where they tackle the intrepid invertebrates. You can use over 55 weird and wonderful weapons and tools and over 30 custom and comedy sound banks to make your experience more fun. "
- "I don't have much time to game these days so I usually play fast and small games. I was browsing Steam for some casual games and find Worms Armageddon! This game reminds me so much of Angry Birds! You have to use strategy to plan your attacks so it really challenges your brain.""Worms Armageddon is a very simple game and well worth it if your looking for a easy to play but hard to master online game."
- "Worms Armageddon is a great 2D action packed Co-Op game that is available today. I love how easy the game is to learn and start playing. The graphics are simple, but it is a lot of fun to play with friends. ""Worms Armageddon is a great 2D action packed Co-Op game that is available today. I love how easy the game is to learn and start playing. The graphics are simple, but it is a lot of fun to play with friends.""I've played Worms games for years, Worms Armageddon doesn't disappoint. I can quickly queue up in a match and get to war. All of the old favorites are there with some new things added in."
- "Worm Armageddon is a fun multi player game that lets you play taking turns locally on your computer. It features a wacky cast of worms with a variety of weapons, where the goal is to blow each other up.""This game was only visualized in still shots. It also looks to have primitive graphic designs. Without actually seeing the game being played, it is difficult to imagine if it really is hilarious fun."
- "+15 years have passed since its release and Worms Armageddon its still one of the LAN kings. It's the pinnacle of the series that captures the pick and play essence of this worm warfare game. And the netplay is still going on!""I recently had my friends over at my house for a LAN party and we had a ton of games that we played and one of them was Worms Armageddon. Worms Armageddon turned out to be the most fun of the bunch that we played.""Its very fun, but has been released by a more recent game that is just as fun. Worms W.M.D. Its the first worms in many years that does everything right"
- "You have to shell out 15 bucks for a very simple game. Is it worth it? HELL NO. You can get better games for 15 bucks than this 2D game. Thanks but no thanks!""I like simple, cartoonist fun after a long day between my study breaks. This app is perfect for those calm me down mental breaks between long hours.""I enjoyed the premise of Worms Armageddon, particularly as it relates to turn-based PC games. I have a PC so this is a perfect game to play."