This solution is ranked
in What are the best PS4 split-screen racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC simulation-style racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best car racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about WRC 7
- "Personally, I prefer racing games more arcade-y like DriveClub, but the truth is that local split screen games are a dying breed, unfortunately. So even though this isn't a game I would probably play solo, when played with another person next to you, it actually becomes a lot of fun! You can easily kill several hours racing each other and unlocking new content, like more cars and tracks, which makes you race more, and eventually you kind of lose track of time. At least, I did. I don't know if I'll be going back to it soon by myself, but I gotta admit, it's pretty fun with a buddy nearby, well of course it is a 2-player racing game for ps4""Uhmmm R U SURE @Zhou Lai? Because this is a ps4 split screen racing game. I was able to race against a friend on the same screen in the offline mode here eh. ""Great features, good graphics and nice maps. This ps4 split screen racing game is perfect for the rally enthusiast as well as race gamers out there. I imagine that the concept is suitable for all parties and that it can be enjoyed by those with an unknown interest that they actually had."
- "I like going fast. I also don't like to get off the couch for any reason at all. This game allows me to do that. I just get my mom to turn the fan on really high and lift the side of the couch that coincides with which way I'm turning on the game and it's like I'm really driving. I'm barely able to finish my tendies because I'm so excited.""I've never actually played this game before, I don't have the newer PlayStation system.""I do not necessarily enjoy racing games, but this one is quite a gem. It can be a bit laggy if your internet connection is slow when you are doing remote play. I love all the different cars that are available and it has enough interesting tracks to keep me occupied."
- "This game is exactly what you expect it to be. A fun racing game based on World Rally Championship. You are here to drive, that's your job as the game doesn't let you modify or upgrade your car. Which in my opinion is somehow a flaw. Besides that it's pretty interesting. I enjoyed it but not more than any other similar game."
- "WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship is one of the best simulation racing games. You get new stages, more countries, and new physics that provide the best realistic driving experience. ""I love this game! When it comes to Racing Video Games based on actual, real life races, this one is top of the line! the graphics are awesome and the car selection is SO realistic!"
- "As a long time fan of rally racing games starting with Need for Speed, WRC 7 is probably the best yet of the WRC series rally games, surpassing my prior favorite WRC 5. There's little if any graphic stuttering, the vehicle selection is diverse, and the environments are gorgeously rendered in league with the competing Gran Turismo and Dirt titles. The various special stages break up monotony in repeated play. It's all around fun and feels like you're really experiencing a road rally. The only con is the speedometer is a little difficult to view from couch distance, so the speed you're racing at doesn't really add to the experience."
- "If you really enjoy F1 racing and you happen to have a playstation 4 then this is the game you need to get asap it has beautiful artwork and great gameplay."
- "Test yourself in the 13 FIA World Rally Championship rallies and 52 special stages, with their true-to-life environments. Play as the best drivers in the Championship at the wheel of their new, faster, more powerful, and more responsive cars. Pick a car from prestigious makers like Hyundai, Toyota, Citroën, and Ford, perfectly recreated for a life-like driving experience. 55 official teams to choose from, including a wide selection of WRC 2 and WRC Junior drivers. The 13 Epic Stages offer an unprecedented gaming experience with special stages that last more than 15 minutes: the ultimate endurance test for both drivers and WRC fans!"
- ""WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship" is a very realistic game. If you want to experience what being a rally driver feels like without actually being a rally driver, this game can give you what you seek. Physics are like in real life and the high quality graphics ensure that the environment feels real too. I highly recommend trying this game if you love racing in general. "
- "Don't even get me started on this PC racing game. I am a fan of racing games and after I tried this game on my new laptop, I was so hooked. Their animation and video quality is so real. I cant stop playing it and I cant wait to see what they have next. Definitely, a must racing game. It is very affordable and just got released. "
- "WRC 7 is excitement. This is what we have been waiting for in racing games for 2 decades. The graphics are crisp, handling is smooth, and over-all it is just a well rounded game. Maybe a little on the pricey side for a racing game, but it is worth it."
- #29 of 40
in What are the best racing games