This solution is ranked
in What are the best WWE 2K gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Wrestling GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One fighting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best WWE gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best fighting games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Fighting games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Sports games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best sports games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about WWE 2K16
- "As a pro-wrestling fan from the 90s, this brings me back to my childhood. The customization in this game is out of this world! I was able to create a wrestler that looked just like me! The different match modes are fun to play and provide something fresh. When my friends come to hang out with me, they always to turn on this game and play. The availability of playable classic wrestlers is a nice touch."
There are no comments yet!
- "Just like all the previous WWE games this one does not disappoint. Its back bigger and better as ever with your favorite characters and moves. It is also not priced too high this time of the year . At $40 this is such a steal with countless hours of game play"
- "If you are a WWE fan you will love playing WWE 2k16. Select your favorite character and get to work manhandling the competition in the ring."
- "This looks like it could be a fun game to play, but it is on the PlayStation Store. I have credit to use on Steam and so I'm really only interested in a game on that sales platform. I definitely am only interested in games from Steam. So, unfortunately, this hit wouldn't work for me at all."
- "Although the roster seems to be better than it's predecessor, that's where the good stuff ends! That said, this year's game does focus on Stone Cold Steve Austin - so I hope you like him... The game play is just not that good, in my opinion. Add to that no multiplayer servers, and it makes the bad game even worse. Not a fan. 1.5 stars for the roster improvement."