This solution is ranked
in What are the best war strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best tactics gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy games for MacRead user opinions
in What are the best PC turn-based tactical shooter gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best war games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best shooter alternatives to Destiny 2Read user opinions
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
What the community says about XCOM 2
- "XCOM 2 isn't really a free-to-play turn-based strategy game but, if I may say, this is a console-friendly game. I remember that when this was launched, it had some technical issues but after some patches, it was fine-tuned. The best tip I can give you is to avoid combat fatigue. Do this by rotating your soldiers. Thank me later! ""I would say this is one of the best strategy games that I have ever played. I used to play XCOM and I really spent a lot of time with its mission. I stayed away from the game because I feel like I don't do much of anything those days. But XCOM 2 made me relapse to my old ways!!!!!! But with a better understanding of the game, I think I could balance everything out. But having this game on multiple platforms would be a challenge. LOL!!!!""XCOM 2 is the latest turn-based strategy PC game. PC games have come a long way and are a great experience not to be missed. This is a great experience. "
- "I' not surprised that this game is award-winning and a lot of my friends play this recently. Not really a fan of tactics and strategy games but this one is really a good one"
- "The graphics alone would have made this game at the top of every video game list you could put up. Truly it is a magnificent game. But what makes this a step ahead of its competitors is that you have to combine tactical abilities with lightning-fast reflexes. Certainly, one of the best games anyone can play on Mac or other platforms."
- "If you mastered XCOM: Enemy Unknown and had your base build order down to a science, knew exactly what to research when, and memorized the best routes, and knew where enemies would appear then you will be surprised when XCOM 2 defeats you with the element of randomness. You can no longer count on that path that took you to victory one time to work twice.""I play this game and it is a very fun turn-based tactical shooter game. The important part is overall strategy. Early in the game it seems easy but they attack your settlements and ruin your plans. Plan for having to every few world turns having to defend a settlement."
- "Part strategy game, part shooter, XCOM 2 is probably one of the few games that would be a good alternative to Destiny 2.Destiny 2 is more of a shooter than XCOM 2 but so far, XCOM 2 has been a blast. It's more modern and the graphics and game play are quite a bit better. ""i always am a sucker for strategyxshooter games. they challenge the mind and reflexes at the same time. this game is rad and everyone should try it out because it certainly made me addicted"
- "XCOM 2 is an apocalyptic alien invasion futuristic strategy game that takes it to another level, from the graphics and design and look of the game, to the pure adrenaline that you get from playing each level. Another game that I can personally play for days on end, loves it. ""Who's down to play this game with me this weekend? I wanna play this with someone and talk about aliens and stuff after. Hit me up!"