This solution is ranked
in What are the best offline games for win 7Read user opinions
in What are the best PC turn-based tactical shooter gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best war strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best base building game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best shooter alternatives to Destiny 2Read user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One backwards compatible gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best remote two-player action/arcade games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
What the community says about XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- "XCOM, the newest game on the STEAM platform is an exciting tactical shooter game with a great storyline, beautiful graphics, excellent soundtrack and exciting to play."
- "XCOM: Enemy is a great strategy RPG game on Steam where you control squads. It's made by the same people who make Civilization so you know it's going to be a good turn based strategy game. I'm glad I bought this game because it's provided so many hours of quality entertainment.""I'm not into strategy RPG games or anything of the sort, but my nephew plays this all the time. I've watched him a couple times while drinking a few beers and I've found it entertaining. He seems to love it, and as far as I could tell, it's very well made.""This is an excellent turn-based strategy RPG game. There's nothing more enjoyable than an RPG filled with aliens and you must defeat them to save Earth. The graphics are phenomenal and the gameplay is easy to get used to."
- "I love how the game fuses the importance of both base management and combat missions that go in hand-in-hand where on one hand, base technologies are needed to produce funds and upgrade your soldiers' gear, and on the other hand, successful combat missions bring back the materials needed for such upgrades to be possible. The learning curve of XCOM is actually quite steep, even for strategy fans, but the time spent on it is worth it, as it is a top-notch game."
- "XCOM: Enemy Unknown is hands down one of the best base building game apps. The game play is fun and interactive and lets you use your creativity to conquer your enemy. If you like playing base building games you'll love this one."
- "For those gamers that enjoy a story based shooting game, XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a well-made entry in the aliens invading earth genre of games. Hundreds of hours of game time will be spent repulsing the alien invaders."
- "XCOM: Enemy Unknown is action packed war game. You direct missions and soldiers towards greatness! Use cool weapons and strategies to guide your army against many different military organizations."
- "XCOM: Enemy Unknown is an amazing game! I was looking for something that was action packed and would hold my attention. This game definitely does that. My friend and I played this for hours after downloading. Please keep in mind, though, that this game is rated Mature and not for kids. I highly recommend this solution."
- "If you are a fan of the classic strategy game UFO: Enemy Unknown, then you are definitely going to enjoy this game. This is a reinvention of the game I just mentioned. Recommending this turn-based strategy game for people who like to run a base, fun research, crafting new weapons and fighter crafts.""Steam is a great website for finding any type of game imaginable. Specifically, it offers XCOM which is a turn-based strategy PC game. The reviews are overwhelmingly positive, and it is at a fair price for a game with it's graphics and gameplay. ""XCOM was by far the best turn based strategy game purchase I have ever made. It allowed me to be creative and and dare I say ingenius with my strategy, all while I was having a blast.""This game has some of the best graphics and strategy you will find. Very engaging and fun to get lost in for hours. Better than the favorite original. "
- "I found this game quite fun, actually. I don't usually like space simulators but this was definitely better than Elite: Dangerous. The learning curve is only as steep as you want it to be so as the game goes on you can always learn more and become better, or you can be happy without totally nerding out on the game."