This solution is ranked
in What are the best strategy war games for ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best lovecraftian games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad strategy gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad games with controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best base building game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best apocalypse games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best lovecraftian games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best decision making games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best offline shooting games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with gunsRead user opinions
in What are the best port of the pc apps for mobileRead user opinions
in What are the best entertainment apps or games for long road trips that don't require cellular dataRead user opinions
in What are the best shooters for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best offline shooting games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best real-time strategy games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult games to play on my AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best RPG space gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best turn-based strategy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best shooting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about XCOM: Enemy Within
- "This XCOM title is really rather exceptional, as is this particular port, though it might not totally fall under the classification of a "base building" game. It's a mix of different genres, but would probably as being a turn-based tactical game, whereas base building games tend to be more real-time. That said, if you enjoy the strategic elements of planning and designing fixed structures and are a fairly hardcore gamer in general, you'd probably appreciate this game regardless.""It is compatible with all the latest Apple products such as iphone 5 and up, ipad 3, and ipad mini. There are new soldier abilities where you can build new bases to unlock new abilities for the soldiers. You can create battles and create soldiers in the lab. "
- "I was very excited when I got this game. This has new soldiers with new abilities,enemies maps and missions. I love playing the multiplayer mode with new strategies. I’ve built new base facilities for new soldier capabilities. Loved the alien invasions with the new players."
- "I really enjoy this game as it is extremely addictive. I think that in general the game is very well put together for a selling price of ten dollars. It has great features that you can't find in other ten dollar games. The alien invaders reminds me of nazi zombies from Call of Duty. "
- "sci-fi games that pit humans against aliens is fun, if i do say so meself. this one is a breath of fresh air due to the offline capability and doesnt require us players with crappy net connections to be online 24/7"
- "I used to play this on my Xbox but now I use my iPad. This is a good strategy game that would make you feel like a soldier. The awesome part of the game is when I need to rescue civilians. Though its more challenging than searching crashed UFO, I still like it."
- "This game isn't free compared to other games on the list but it's worth every penny 💪 I was also able to play the first version which is Xcom Unknown but this is much more exciting to play because of the new story elements etc.""I don't get a good signal where I'm at so I have to use offline games for my Android. A long time favorite has been XCOM: Enemy Within. It's a good game I can play anywhere whether I have a signal or not.""I'm tired of shooting zombies! Finally a game where I get to shoot aliens instead!! It also involves some strategies and such so it's not bland and instead, gives you the mind excercise you need."
- "XCOM: Enemy Within is one of the best games to play with guns. It's third-person which is my favorite type of action game. I really love all the different weapons and aliens this game has! The fun factor is off the charts and my son loves to play it as well. Definitely, a must play!"
- #8 of 8
in What are the best entertainment apps or games for long road trips that don't require cellular data
- "XCOM: Enemy Within is a fun shooter game for android. This is extension to the 2012 game and had good game play but more exciting content such as new soldiers, enemies and missions as well as other things. ""This app is on iOS. It is not what I was looking for for that reason, so I will continue my search elsewhere."
- "It's getting more and more common for mobile platforms to have full-on games, rather than crappy mobile games. XCOM: Enemy Within is a major player in this trend. An adaptation of the PC game, this sacrifices very little and brings about every familiar XCOM feature fans are used to. If you liked XCOM, this is that - not some watered-down dumb version.""Not really a 1st or 3rd person game, but still good nonetheless. The bird's eye view is rad too and gives a refreshing change from the usual shooters where players have limited vision.""I'm not a big fan of "sequel" games, but this did update the 2012 strategy game of the year, so there's that. And now there's multiplayer mode, so that's a whole new experience right there. It's also listed as an "Editor's Choice" in the Apple Store, and I've generally found that to be worth considering in my purchase decisions."
- "This isn't real time strat, why is this here lmao. This is a 3rd person shooting game, m8. Granted, tactics are involved and the game runs in real time, but it isn't RTS""This version of XCOM: Enemy Within for ioS is pretty close to the original PC version. The graphics are great and the voiceovers add to the suspense. Fun to play"
- "This is an awesome game! My nephew purchased this for his birthday and simply will not put down the game. The graphics are top notch and flows smoothly thru each level. The game has many many levels of fun packed action and enjoyment for him. Would definitely buy another game from this company."
- #14 of 14
in What are the best RPG space games"XCOM: Enemy Within is one of the most popular new releases around for the PC. It runs on PC's and iOS devices as well. It's hugely popular and really fun. It's probably one of the best selling new games on the market. Half shooter and half RTS, it has all the bases covered.""When it comes to RPGs, I consider myself an expert. XCOM is one of my favorites in the genre. With XCOM: Enemy Within, I was able to expand on the strategy game. This featured many more maps and adventures. This content was worth the purchase."
- "Well, the upgrades and the storyline around the characters are perhaps the major changes shown by XCOM: Enemy Within. Especially the addition of a tactical map which is the Meld. If you are looking for more interesting fight scenes, expect it when you reach the Covert Operations missions. Recommended TB strategy game!"
- #25 of 26
in What are the best shooting games"XCOM is definitely not a great shooting game -- this is a turn based strategy game, so it's more for people who want to sit and think about what to do, and not for those who are looking for action. This is a good game, but it's definitely a thinking game."
- #51 of 80
in What are the best action games"This is an aging game of popularity which has been upgraded with modern graphics and improved game play. There are reported issues with certain devices which brings its reliability factor down. Other than that, this game should bring favorable results for an action game to those who like this type of game."