This solution is ranked
in What are the best Japanese role playing games on AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best RPGs for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Asian games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Asian games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Japanese role playing games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Android JRPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone JRPG gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Ys Chronicles 1
- "This is a port of an old game, I remember playing this on the Sega Master System back in the 1980s. Even the bad english grammar is still present in the game. Although the graphics and controls have been updated a little. It's fun to play for me, but I'm pretty sure it's not quite for everyone."
- "A cute RPG game that I enjoyed playing on my Android phone. I always like games where you find better weapons, etc. as you travel. It can be addicting to always want to upgrade your loot."
- "I have enjoyed Ys Chronicles for many years and it is a classic game and I was really happy to see it brought to the iPhone. It didn't lose much of its game play value being on the iPhone and I would rate it pretty highly but not the best of the best. Overall there are plenty of hours of enjoyment with this game and a great addition to the iPhone."
- "If you're interested in a really strong jrpg for your mobile device it's hard to go wrong with Ys. This version is essentially a straight port of the PSP version with the addition of touch controls and a few other enhancements. Definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a good rpg."
- "Ys Chronicles 1 is a Japanese version of Legend of Zelda for me. It was a game that I struggled through in the 80s and now they've remade it. The graphics are better, the controls are clearer and I have loved replaying a classic. I do wish that someone had proofed the scripts for typos, but that hasn't hampered my gaming experience and the game brings back a flood of memories. Good times.""Let me start off by saying I don't normally like mobile games... but this is an exception. My girlfriend convinced me to try it on her phone and I ended up buying a copy for myself the following night. I don't want to say too much (nobody likes spoilers) but YS Chronicles is definitely worth the five bucks."
- "I really enjoy the fast gameplay of Ys. If you're not open to new experiences (as the gameplay is not traditional) you may not be able to get into Ys as much. However, I think it's novelty that any seasoned player will appreciate. You'll welcome being enveloped to its cult-like fandom."